How to deal with being ugly?

I'm ugly and I know it, i'm a short 5 foot 5 18 y/o male with mild acne and I haven't been kissed, been on a date, had a girlfriend or anything, I don't tend to think of my personality as bad, so I don't think that's my issue, I keep coming to only one issue, i'm excessively ugly, i'm pretty sure i'm ugly too, so you can't really tell me I'm not, I know what attractive looks like, and it's not me. Another thing is blah blah confidence blah blah, I don't come across as some insecure child around girls, I talk to them pretty normally, I just get rejected, so that leads me back to my initial question, how do I come to terms with being ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, you might want to carry a bottle of rum with you and just offer people free shots. That way, you're automatically attractive after a few minutes. That's how I'd deal with ugliness if I felt I was ugly, plastic surgery is also another option. You could try doing at home spa facials for yourself to get rid of your acne and working out to help your body. Get a good education and make money as well. No one cares if you are ugly when you are rich, if it hurts too much you can cry in your private jet, while f*cking your newest chick.

• Oh my God I loved your answer so much! I'm totally going to do this when I ge rich and find my first girlfriend LMAO!!!

What Girls Said 5

• Try to make your personality stand out,

• Stay the way you are. If you manage to stay single, you'll live a happier life. Trust me. Relationships only hurt you. Even if you find a relationship where you both love each other, it's only going to hurt you more. Focus on your friends, your career, and buy a dog.
    That's what I always wanted. I'm not ugly (and I'm sure you're not either) but I never wanted a boyfriend. I wanted to study, make myself rich and look after my family and friends. I also aspired to have a room in my fancy house where my cats could live hahaha I was actually a lot happier without my fiance. But I love him now, so what can you do?

• Your probably not even ugly a lot of cute people say they are when its not true

• Thanks but i'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to me :/

• Im sure it does if you never had a girlfriend im sure they are to blind to see your inner and outer beauty

• Really? Have you even SEEN the men in this section? That applies to women, but not men. LOL

• why do you think you're ugly? there are a lot of attractive people who have acne and haven't been kissed, or have had an SO. aside from the acne, your attitude is something that you can change.

• Focus on being a good person and helping people and love will find you. It's called Karma.

What Guys Said 8

• 1st step:

stop being insecure and embrace yerself as u r dude!

• What are your hobbies. How fit are you?

• You think being ugly is the only reason they rejected you?

I think your self-esteem is pretty bad and most girl have self-esteem issues of their own, they don't need a guy with the same baggage to carry.

• I can hide it pretty well most of the time honestly, I don't sit there and down myself around a girl that I like

• Get rich or die trying, dead serious. When you get the paper, either one of two things will happen, women (being the gold diggers they are) will suck you clean for a taste of the high life or you'll get plastic surgery, clear your skin up and dress like a million bucks and your self-image will sky rocket and you can have any woman you desire.

• study hard, get into a good college, get a good job, make great money, and you'll have girls crawling at your feet :)

• well, try to beef up your game with lyrics and charisma, improve yourself by talking infront the mirror, work on your humour , lol

• start hobbying.

Who the fk wants to waste life with one female, then to get bored of her?

• Either be ok with never having a hot girlfriend for the rest of your life or consider suicide.