Guys that don't usually find black girls attractive?

Let's pretend you meet a black girl. Usually you don't find black girls attractive but you see this black girl and you DO find her attractive and she seems nice and sweet. Would you consider dating her in the future/getting to know her better or would you not consider those options because she's black?

• Yes. I would consider dating her if I found her attractive/nice
    80% (8)82% (14)81% (22)Vote
  • No. Even if I thought she was attractive I wouldn't consider dating her.
    20% (2)18% (3)19% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think so, we all have preferences and I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of preferences so I personally would be more forgiving I think...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I would not hesitate to date her, I don't care about race. Beauty comes in all colors, shapes and sizes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but we all have preferences. It's not racist.

• I see, well while I have never dated a black girl I would still be very open to it, I have seen many very attractive black women, and even if I wasn't initially attracted to her I would still give it a chance and see where it goes.

• I have never dated a black girl but I don't think it was racial maybe the fact Ireland is about 99% white had more to do with it but if I met a black woman and we connected there would be no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally i don't mind bout her skin color... honestly...:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • All race have attractive girl, being black is no different.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but we all have preferences.

• Of course, but preferences is just preferences. Most girl have preferences for tall guy, does that mean they don't date guy their height?

• That has no impact on my choice I've liked girls of all shapes sizes and colors.

0|0
    0|0
    • We all have preferences b

• My preference has nothing to do with that though. I've liked girls of all variety. As far as looks I could tell you what my type is. But personality yes.

• when it comes to skin I'm colorblind. I judge attractiveness by facial feats, Body type, and personality. Never by skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I would. I generally find black girls less attractive, but some are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah we all have preferences on what features or colors we find more attractive.

• Yep. Mostly features in my case.

• I am not racist but black girls just don't attract me. But being friends is alright.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh ok but I was asking if you did find a black girl attractive would you consider dating her?

• If I found a black girl attractive, yes. But like I said, I don't find any of them attractive.

• I've gone out with a black girl so i dont really have an issue as long as i think she's attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Race doesn't matter if she's attractive and sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i'd consider it. whip out your pic.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I find most people full of bull when they say yeah Ill date him/her. if the person was very dark skin, I dont think they would want to be seen with them in public. Im dark skin and I always got the pretty for a dark skin attitude but it lead no where. I do however believe in kind hearted people who genuinely look past skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think people are THAT racist anymore.

0|0
    1|0
  • I made a comment once on here... that I wasn't attracted to black men. I was called a racist and caught hell for it. I think it is a preference. Just like some guys like blondes... or they like brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah exactly but I'm talking about if you did find a black guy handsome would you consider dating him?