Do guys like skinny girls?

I been skinny my whole life and girls at my school always tell me I should gain some weight. What is really bothering me now what if guys don't like me for being skinny.

Do guys like skinny girls?

• Yes
  • No
  • You're fine don't worry about it
  • Sorry you have no hope

Most Helpful Guy

• THIS is skinny:

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2207602938/11.jpg

Don't worry, you look great!

• That girl needs some food, but other than that she's smoking <3

• It's cool 😊

• No you haven't offended me. I'm just surprised to see that people think that's anorexic looking lol It's true, Asker has nothing to woryr about.

What Guys Said 16

• You will definitely have 0 problems. Obviously some guys don't like skinny girls, but a huge percentage does like them, so there's no need for you to worry.

• Your shape looks very nice. Not too thin.
    I am not into skinny girls but it depends on the extent. Same goes for wide girls.

• i prefer curvy gals tbh

• You don't need to worry. Just be happy with yourself people will always find something to criticize you about. You are just naturally thin. Embrace you because you are a beautiful person and don't let anyone rain on your parade that is your life.

• I like skinny girls, but I prefer fit/athletic/toned girls.

• Don't worry - Plenty of boys like slim girls - Your shape is just fine

• Some guys like skinny girls, some guys like curvy girls, indeed some guys like fat girls. Don't worry about whether you are too skinny, worry about being healthy and living your life there are so many guys you will find one that likes you no matter your body type.

• As long as you are healthy its fine.

And you are looking totally healthy and fine.

Don't worry about it.

And yeah guys do like skinny girls.

• Your body is great you have nothing to worry about

• There is nothing wrong with a skinny woman until you break her pelvis with the thrusting.

• Guys mainly like girls from the skinNY to curvy range, normally not obese woman though, sorry obese women. You body from the top picture is really in good shape for men who prefer skinnier women, and I tend to like women towards the skinny side a little more than the curvy side.

• Of course, why wouldn't I?

• Besides, I have the opposite problem as you because I have hypothyroidism. I'm not fat or chubby, but I always feel like something is wrong with my body.

• Lol. You've s ashes the vote! Just goes to show the thee girls are just jealous and trying to hide that guys really do prefer skinny girls! 😂

• You look very gorgeous and yes guys like skinny girls and all types of girls.

• Better to be skinny than fat! you can always gain weight and tone up and look even better if it's bothering you that much.

• I dont like but You're fine don't worry about it

What Girls Said 6

• As long as they're not completely anorexic I think most guys do like skinny girls.

• curvy is the ideal now but being skinny is second best.

Im skinny too, never had trouble getting dick.

I tried eating a lot , like junk. and gained 20 lbs and it all went to the wrong places lol so that didn't work for me. I just stay active and i can eat a normal diet and stay slim. Acceptance.

• I had friends telling me I was too skinny, too. Guess who they all were? They were either overweight themselves or were unhappy with their bodies. Girls who're unhappy with themselves like to say those things. Not because they're jealous or want you to look like them, but because they're over critical of anyone's bodies.

• Yes, plenty of guys like skinny/slim/thin girls.

• You have a great figure!!! You look so good in that dress. Don't let anyone tell you to change your body.

• You don't look skinny, just small, but not skinny.