Do stretch marks matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really years later they turn white

What Guys Said 12

• I don't even pay attention to that.

Do you really think that if you were naked in front of a guy he'll stop and "You know what, I can't do this... it's not me, it's the stretch marks"?

• Bruh 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Yeah, I doubt the most stuck up guy would even do that. If he's horny, he's not even looking THAT closely at your skin.

• No they don't unless they are extreme and completely wrecking the rest of the body.

• I don't think they do - Men rarely notice stuff like this

• Yes. Now what?

• Yes, they do matter. Generally, they make a woman much more attractive/sexy to look at and be with.

• No, chances are i won't even notice

• Hardly, you should be fine

• No, they don't.

• Nothing matters to me if I love her truly

• yes they do if they're huge and obvious. sorry. you're gonna hear all retards here saying they don't, but that's because they're all desperate virgins.

• Probably not, unless they are really obvious.

• Depends. Do yours matter to you? Of course. Do your stretch marks matter to anyone else? No.

What Girls Said 6

• I have them on my butt area... I don't know why since im skinny... I don't know I don't know but i got over them... i usually forget i have them. 💁

• I have stretch marks on my hips, thighs, and butt. No guy has ever said one thing. I doubt the even notice, especially when they're getting sex.

• Because they are hot. It's hard to get a Sexy boots without little stretching going on to get booty! And boobies!

• Yeah exactly. 85% of women have stretch marks and it usually goes to the places where they have the most curves. The skin has to stretch to grow curves. Men who are really muscular with fit bodies have stretch marks too because the skin has to stretch in order to make room for the muscle.

• I don't mind on others, sometimes it's even pretty. But I wouldn't like to have any, I'm glad I haven't.

• At first you think they do but soon get over it because you forget or they fade away. If you think it's a problem then try bio oil. It's helps em fade better.

• No. They don't.

• I dont think they do