Are these body types attractive?

Are these body types attractive?

Both of these women resemble how my body looks right now. My waist isn't as small and my breasts are larger but I do have a lot of hips like them both which I dislike. My boyfriend thinks my body is perfect but I'm trying to lose my hips. Are these body types attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys like this curvy shape. Me on the other hand I love it! I notice that black men, hispanic men, and Middle east men love these women. Makes sense because its how our women are shaped. Asian and Caucasian tend to be on the less curvier scale and their men tend to like less curvier women, some not all. As i've gotten older personality is the main attractiveness. Oh yea be proud of your curves! I hate that society wants to start calling people fat because they don't have the boyish model hips. People are different and we need that in the world. Its just rude and unfair to the women and the men who adore them.

What Guys Said 11

• i prefer the 1st girl more basically... body-wise

• They are attractive but I prefer smaller chests and asses

• I like the hourglass figure, I really think the second one is too small in the waist but curves are sexy

• Looks good to me 👌

• Not my type

• They look good. Don't worry about it. But you can't really get rid of hips anyway... right?

• Not attractive to me as I like skinny, narrow hip types but if your boyfriend loves your body, what else do you need?

• Be happy coz your boyfriend love it.

Abd do it if you really want to do it and will make you happy.

Seems fine both the pics.

• yes they are why?

• Nice figure.. The 1st one..

I am jealous of your boyfriend 😜

• They hips/booty too fat for my preference. But they seem like there in good shape.

What Girls Said 5

• Second one is goals just gotten tighten up my waist 😍

• They look nice to me and I wish I had curves

• Girl, I wish I had that body and I'm sure you rock it. I have no hips and it sucks.

• They look great to me!!!

• Both are really pretty! I wish I had curves like that, I'm basically flat or rectangular with small (hardly noticeable) curves.

• I wish I had your body I hate having curves

• @live4love It seems to be one of those things where you want something that you don't currently have... like I want more curves. I try to put on weight so I can round out, but I'm still boney. I get a lot of hateful comments like "Eat a burger!" and guys that won't date me because they think of me a certain way. Hopefully I can round out more as I grow up. I'm ok, but if I gained more weight that would be ok too lol. Love your beautiful body! :D