Hey guys, what would you rate me?

Guess I'd like to know what other people think. I've been told a lot I have intense/mature eyes but carry a baby face, and sound young. I swear I look different in every picture so it's hard for me to know my realistic image. Some days I feel confident and others I feel not so pretty. My biggest flaw (i think) is my nose - it's straight and goes out kinda far on my profile and it's bigger than average. And it's hard for me to find a boyfriend.. A lot of the time I feel like the cute guys don't notice me and it's the not so cute ones who ask me out. And the cute ones only want to hook up but they never seem to like me as girlfriend material and not sure if it's because of how I look. I would like to see where I stand and what my expectations should be on the appearance level if that makes sense. And to the guys, would you still date me based on my looks even if my nose is kinda long and pointy on my profile?

Normal face selfie:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mnrcrp&s=8#.VUg4azckqQw

Smiling photos:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5o8l1i&s=8#.VUg4kzckqQw
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=294m0xe&s=8#.VUg4qjckqQw

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with your nose :) I think nice guys don't go for you because you don't have the appearance of someone who would date nice guys. I'm a nice guy myself, and if I saw you on the street I'd say you already have a boyfriend with lots of muscle, you know. Maybe you could change that with a new look. Something that looks more like the winter picture you have. I like the winter picture a lot, it brings out your smile and the look is more like it.

But as far as your body and your face goes, you look woman with a lot of presence, someone that is to be respected. I'd love to date you.

What Guys Said 7

• In the first one, you appear to have just shot yourself up with heroin. But, you are really beautiful in the next one - particularly your hair (!) and dark features, and curves (and I LOVE you belly in pic #2!!). In the 3rd one, you are so very cute with the cap on and holding the goat. There is nothing wrong with your nose, and I never would have even noticed it, had you not mentioned it repeatedly.

• Haha so am I right about how I look different in my pictures? Thanks for ur input!

• Yes, you do! And you're welcome!

• I like your eyebrows

• 11/10

That ain't no regular face, that's a seduction face

Great smile too :)

• u look fine so no worries

• You look nice :-)

• Honestly I think 8 and a half or nine. You have a nice face pretty eyes and a good body. I don't think your looks would turn off any guy.

• You are very attractive, if you have trouble finding guys rest assured it is not how you look. Gorgeous face, the nose is fine but it is only a front angle in these pics, I can't see how it looks from the side. But you still look really pretty so I am guessing maybe it's your personality? Only you can answer that really.

• This is my nose from the worst angle lol :http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24x2dlw&s=8

• Lol you still look really pretty that's a cute pic. I can only guess you are insecure and that turns guys off from wanting to date.

• I hate that picture of me lol! Ugliest nose :( and yes in some areas I really am, I'll try to be a little more confident for the next guy :)

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not a guy but I think you're gorgeous

• I really love the last pic, and your nose is fine!

• you look really pretty!! I really like the first pic of you smiling.

• You look good and you're very pretty

• oh wow, you are really cute. I will give you an 8.5/10. And you seem tall, ever consider modeling?

• And girl trust me, you are not alone. I am not as attractive as you are, but I am twenty and have never been in a relationship before. I know how that can affect a young adult. But it has nothing to do with your looks, how old are you if you do not mind me asking?

• I'm 20 as well, 21 next month! And im not that tall, I'm about 5'8

• I'm 5'7 :p

• You're really pretty. Why do you need us to tell you this?

• I feel like I look different in all of my pictures for some reason. And I've been single for 3 years and haven't been able to get a boyfriend :( So I feel really insecure about that, too

• You're pretty! And amg adorable baby goat <3

• love that baby goat :) lives up at the petting zoo from back home!

• Awww...looks so precious :D