Alright, how am I looking?

It is me for the last time. Before anyone decides to jump the gun, I am about to partake in a journey to shed some pounds but I went to the pool today with some good company, so tell me what you guys think overall? Don't mean to come across as insecure or doubtful, would just like some feedback.
Alright, how am I looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are fine

What Guys Said 14

• From this perspective you look pretty hot to me. I don't think there are some pounds to lose, and if you do wanna lose some pounds, don't lose too much, 'cause your body is great how it is.

• OH MY GOD... is that a pool chair with yellow stripes!!! That is so hot.

I'm sorry, what was the question? Ya, you look fine. Not fat. Nice tits.

• *clicky* like

• I'dSmash/10

• You look pretty good and you're definitely not fat but I think if you toned your thighs and stomach a little bit you'd look even better

• If your worried about your image, ask yourself if you're healthy. Healthy is attractive, losing weight in an unhealthy manner will make you appear unattractive. Muscle is more attractive than fat, but you can't get it if you don't work out or aren't active enough.

• Staying in shape is great and all, but I don't think you need to lose weight, you look great already.

• Wow, love the look.

That is one hot body you have. It looks like it is nice and smooth.

You can come to my pool anytime you want.

• Looks good. Bet you get loads of attention in that bikini.

• You look pretty good. Them thighs will definitely get you places... LOL.

• can you give me the link of the other pics so I can tell you if you look any different

• You look fine the way you are in my opinion

• U looking hot As Fire

• Well I love the suit, that's for sure

What Girls Said 3

• You're looking good! And I love that bikini.

• You look nice and healthy - I wouldn't recommend losing weight, but focus on toning if anything

• you look a healthy weight! nice!