Do you like when girls try?

Should i put effort every morning to look good? (makeup, cute clothes, good hair) Or just be natural?

• Try!
  • Be natural!
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• The more natural a girl is, the more beautiful she is. To be honest, a girl is at her absolute peak in beauty the very moment she wakes up in the morning. Everything she does from that point on, (that she, in her mind, thinks is improving herself), is only compromising that beauty.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• You should put some effort into looking good but that doesn't mean you need to spend like an hour redoing your body. And going out with no touch or try at all is usually easy to tell which really sends a negative message about you. So give some effort but don't take it too far.

• Natural beauty is the best ;)

• I say be natural. putting in that much effort everyday sounds exhausting unless you need it for work. Otherwise it's superfluous.

• I think natural is more attractive than makeup

• I prefer natural girls. If you feel ugly, I prefer your natural ugliness.

• if ur ugly then try. if ur beautiful then be natural or try a little bit

• guys are attracted to attractive girls. if you look good natural then go for it. otherwise try.

• It's good to put SOME effort in, but I don't see the need to go over the top with crazy hairstyles/makeup and that sort of thing. I guess the answer is to try, but not too hard lol.