If there was one thing you could change about yourself physically, what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing. I learned to accept my flaws :) I am okay with them.

What Girls Said 4

• Perhaps my height even though i don't really mind it. Only because when i'm in mosh pits i can't see and guys elbows/arms get in my way and my hair gets frizzy because of the body heat ha.

• Better vocal chords so I could sing beautifully.

• Body shape

• well, you can always make the best out of what u already have, whether an ecto, meso or endomorph you are bound to look good if u work on it

• don't we all he he

• Yeah true, haha

• Change my brain so I can be naturally dumb and don't have to pretend that I am.

What Guys Said 5

• Walk with my back straight without thinking about it. I need to work out my back because my shoulders lean forward a little.

• Holy shit happens with me too, i think i actually could be potentially 5'11'' but lose an inch because of this

• I am comfortable with my height but if I was 3 inches taller I could say I was over 6ft tall. might help with the whole dating thing

• i'd probably make myself 6'0 ^_^

• My wrecked joints. So tired of aches and pains and all the cracking noises.

• try stretching every alternate day, just you know stretching each joint, i workout too and doing that helps avoid that and when i don't for sometime i face the same problem

• I'm also looking into yoga for that. And thank you! I have the hardest time keeping up on good habits lol.

• It indeed is, if i was disciplined enough, i would have lost my loose skin by now lol but can never resist them carbs

• My face gets red easily. Dont even blush though :(