Do you lie about your height to the opposite sex?

and by how much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah what's then purpose of lying? I'm 5'3 yes I'm fucking short so what?

What Girls Said 7

• No, that would be stupid and fake.

• No, I think it's more of a guy thing, they're the ones obsessed with height so much it seems lol. I'm 5'3" and it doesn't bother me enough to lie about it, despite my username.

• yeah, it does become an obsession even though its merely a number lol, i mean even at 5'10'' neither do i consider 5'7'' or 5'8'' shorter than me by something drastic nor is 6' or 6'1'' such an intimidating deal, but the number does play with the psychology lol

• Nope I'm 5ft flat have not been proudly announcing that on each height question I catch on my feed. Just because I'm not happy with it doesn't mean I lie about it online or IRL

• No, I don't. I do hate when guys do that, because I can usually tell how tall they are.

• You must be a decently tall girl yourself then because beyond 4-5'' taller than me i can't tell a difference of a few cm

• I'm 5'4" with my hair down, 5'7" with my hair out and if I wear heels I can be over 5'9". I'm just really aware of my own body in relation to others.

• wow, didn't know hair could make that much of a difference, damn, no wonder so many people seem shorter from shoulders and yet i feel they are as tall as me lol

• I lie to everyone about my height. I actually have no idea what height I am

• Nope, what would be the point because they will figure out when we're together.

• No, its not like I have anything to be ashamed of

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know about girls, but guys usually sneak an extra inch or 2 in their height or they would round their height off to the nearest greatest inch or they will cheat and measure their height by wearing shoes and by including their hair.

Barefeet, I'm really like 173cm which is like 5.67 feet, but since no one got time to say all that, I just round it off to 5'7.

• dude, 173 is 5'8'', a foot has 12 inches not 10 inches so multiply 0.67 by 12 thats your inches added, now enjoy the fact that you are taller than u expected lol

• No. What's the point? I can't change my height to match whatever height I said I was. It will be clear that I lied to her which is no good for me.

• What do you mean lie about your height? If they have eyes that work they can see if you're telling the truth or not.

• Yet so many people do lie about it, like I am sure amongst us guys we have all met that 6 footer who clearly is at least a couple of inches shorter lol, and also noticed many girls tend to think guys are taller than they actually, don't blame them, at 5'10'' i too cannot tell the difference between 6'4'' and 6'6'' until and unless they stand together

• who cares? it's just a number. they can see how tall you are and by telling someone a false number, it's not gonna make them any taller. I don't see the point in lying.

• @chercheur Did you just block me?

• don't know why i should do that...

• Yeah, I normally say 5'7"-5'8" when I am merely 5'6".