Women will you be willing to date this 40 year old man (pics) ?

He is 6'3.

Women will you be willing to date this 40 year old man (PICS) ?

Would you even guess he was in his 40's?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I'm obviously out of the target women for this question, but looking like this, 6'3" and nicely toned body, heck yes. He looks confident and self assured, very nice.

• O. O wowzer (drooling) My type all the way lol

I'm in my mid 30's, so his age is not an issue in my case ;-)

• Well if he looks like him whom doesn't look 40 then yes please sign me up.

• No, he's way too tall. My lips would be at nipple sucking level lol
    I wouldn't have guessed that he was in his 40s.

• Yeah. A lot of people don't look old til they hit 52.

• There's something I don't like in his face... Can't tell what though. Concerning the body, that's good to stay in shape but showing veins aren't really nice-looking
    No matter his age or height, I wouldn't date him

• He's almost twice my age..

• Nice body, face not so cute. No!

• yeah. he is attractive. why do u ask? do u do some survey or?

• Wondering whether women in their 20's are willing to date 40 year old that kept up with their appearance and still look attractive.

• The 1/10 statement I made doesn't refer to appearance (but that would be a small part of it)

I was talking about unrealistic expectations & requirements, and having all sorts of outrageous demands but not having that much to offer in return.

If a guy/girl is expecting someone to be smart, successful, beautiful, charming, funny, & every other cliche that fits these bland/vague references - or they don't want to be with them...

Then question has to be asked - what makes you (you - referring to a person making the demands) so special, and what makes you worth the effort

It's not about what someone wants, it about what they need... and a lot people want what they don't need.

• u r right... but... mmm... mmmm.. mmmm...

• Like the face but not the body

• He's pretty hot, but a 20 year age gap is way too much. I can't imagine us having much in common, and we're probably in very different places in life.

• Hell yeah I would he's fine

• Wouldn't date him

He looks clearly over 30 and my limit at this moment is 25

What Guys Said 4

• Wow, I'm disappointed by the girl comments - come on now he's in amazing shape and looks very young (he looks way better than me and I'm 26)

Some of you girls need to get your noses out of the air, just saying.

• I was thinking the same thing - He is in insane shape. And he looks perfect in a suit. If he has good character and personality to match the packaging, that's like a jackpot!

• Honestly, if his age wasn't posted there would have been different results... that's pretty shallow in my opinion.

And the girls down-voting know I'm revealing their vanity and duplicitous nature when selecting a partner.

• Also I have no idea what this guy's personality is like or what he does for a living because the information we're provided with was just his age, height, and some photos showing that he looks like a male model... so we're only able to speculate who is is.

BUT based on his appearance lots of people would be intrigued, and to act like looks don't matter I'd say to that person they're lying.

• i think i just heard the sound of panties dropping.

• hahahahaha all the way to china

• lol i think most of the girls replying to this are saying they "dont like him" simply because he's older than them

• Get the wet cone signs out fellas !

I'm sorry I had to, I know I am a horrible human being XD

• He looks like he's in his late 20s or 30s , and he's in damn good shape

• there's the axe spokes guy, Jared Leto, Joe Mangeniello don't really look 40 but they're some ageless men.