Do I sound Attractive?

I have no idea if I'm attractive or not, so please let me know!
I have green eyes with different coloured specks in them. A straight, biggish nose, with lots of freckles. I have straight white teeth and.. average lips? My skin is tanned and I have wavy brown hair with some (natural) lighter brown and blonde streaks in some places. I'm 5'9/177cm, and a girl, btw!

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, but this recipe has bacon in it, so it could be good, as long as it doesn't have mushrooms and liver in it with spinach coating.

(p. s.: pictures say a lot more than words, because attraction is primarily based on facial bone structure, which you won't be able to specify with letters)

What Guys Said 11

• from that description, sure, I guess, but it's really not enough information to go on. A picture says a 1000 words, and whatever, but seriously, the brain works on attractive pictographically. words will never do full justice

Attractivness also varies as to people's taste, so impossible to predict. Just find the right guy, and personality is more important than being the fittist girl around. Attractive is great, but not everything

• An close image cannot be created in the head from reading a description. Posting a picture is the only way to get thoughts about your look.

• i'd rather see a pic so i can tell basically

• There's still a lot left to the imagination, I can't say unless I saw.

• I never find text attractive.

• Since you're a girl, you are already attractive (I'm not homosexual).

• How much do you weight?

• no you dont because i can't see a pic

• Its hard for me to put an image together in my mind but your pretty tall.

I like tall girls :)

• Can't tell without a pic

• \depending on how your body is, i think you have the looks of an exotic model and damn tall, i am like a barely a cm taller and a guy lol

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds good.

• Am quite sure you are.. But something visual would have been of more help.

• you sound lovely... a pic always tells the story tho.. :)

• I'm imagining that Kardashian model with green eyes. Yes, if you look like that you are attractive.

• The only way for me to be able to tell is to see your picture. I know a lot of people who have features that are considered as perfect or desired yet look unattractive and vice versa.