How to lose the stubborn fat and look better?

So i am 5'10'' and 73-74 kgs (162lbs) and 15-16% boyfriend and a natural mesomorph body type with typical north indian features like slightly fair skin and jet black hair and eyes. Now, 1.5 years back i was about 240-250 lbs of pure fat lol and a wee bit shorter too, i am happy with the progress not a complete skinny fuck, got strong legs and decent shoulders (19.2'' length), however the stubborn belly and chest fat though considerably less still remains, what to do of that. Also, my jawline is slightly strong squarish and was wondering if that too improves with strength training. Is it also possible my metabolism might have gotten too fast since then because i have been eating like 10 tbsp of peanut butter a day for past 2 weeks and not put on a gram of weight lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to do a serious cutting diet. You will lose some muscle unfortunately. That's how bodybuilders so it. They gain a little extra weight, and then go on a strict diet. I did it by eating only chicken and spinach, and I only drank water. Cut the carbs to a minimum. It's tough and you get irritable. But do this for a few weeks (I tried lasting about 3 months) and you should see results. Also focus on compound exercises (squats And deadlifts) and also ab exercises that use weight (like the tricep pull down) and go heavy for a few reps. This builds big stomach muscles.

• Yeah, no problem losing some muscle, i am not jacked or something anyway lol plus long term is what matters. Thanks for the tips will follow them

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• @tallnoshortnohotyes What did you do to loose all the weight in the last 1.5 years, that is very impressive.

• Leave biscuits, chips and soft drinks (these three things are the worst) and well, at that time i used to jog a lot too though i won't recommend it if you only have a little extra fat, since jogging makes u lose muscle but then my case was extreme lol

• eat less thatl work