Is this a turn off? I have a slight gap in my bottom teeth.

I'm 15 and I know I'm young but I have a slight gap in my bottom teeth and it makes me self concious... Would a guy still be interested in me when I'm older? Some boys only care about looks so would it turn boys off when I'm older?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boys who go by looks only are not worth bothering with. Don't be worried about insignificant things like gaps in teeth. They will never be a problem when it comes to true love. Just enjoy being the person you are!! Your personality is what most real guys will care about!!

• Thanks for MHO!! Just thinking out loud. A good orthodontist may be able to suggest some treatment to reduce the gap

What Guys Said 10

• YOu aren't smiling in your photo? It amazes me how self-conscious young girls are, and how closely the ego revolves around them. What burden to have to meet personal standards of perfection! Please be careful of generalizing about guys. One guy will find himself dissuaded from you because of it, the next will tolerate it, and the third will love that about you.

• I probably won't even notice it so it doesn't matter.

• i just... don't care basically... np with me

• No it's not a turn off you will find someone who doesn't care about it.
    Someone that likes you for you not your teeth.
    I know I'm a old man but not all boys are like that.

• I have a gap in my teeth and I wouldn't care. I also understand that dental care is expensive as hell.

• it's a slight turn off

• It sounds cute

• imperfections are beautiful

• I doubt it. I've been attracted to girls with f***ed up teeth without even noticing them.

• yea that is one

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think most people will even notice.