What is your ideal weight of an attractive woman?

These are Skinny models. The ideal model size is 0 to 4. It's what a lot of girls are striving for "The thigh Gap." It's actually on the rerge of being unhealthy. To get this small they're doing it in an unhealthy way. (bulimic/anorexic/ bad dieting/ diet pills/ excessive workouts/ surgery done to an already nice body) All are life threatening.
Guys, What is your ideal weight of an attractive woman?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plus size models

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plus size models
size16+

All these women are beautiful. There are tons more that are gorgeous. I had a hard time decideing what ones to use for this poll.
I think that men choose what they like going by the face more than the body. Some might care about the body more than others but I think a women with a pretty face can make you like her body regardles of her weight.
I want to know what you personaly think is attractive.

• Skinny (thigh gap) First set of pictures
  • Plus size (chubby/curvy) Second picture
  • plus plus (heavy/fat) Third set of pictures
    Vote C
  • All of the above
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that guys don't like mega skinny honestly, I don't. I actually prefer the middle picture, I think most guys like what looks the healthiest, I wouldn't be attracted to girl who looks so underweight she's unhealthy or a girl who is so overweight she looks unhealthy, I like a girl who looks healthy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 20

• I voted "B", because I'm literally obsessed with curvy girls.

Below in the video is my IDEAL body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYlFKKiudFE&list=PLvkv4pfE3Ugxz-vU4v8JflTroj0-OrJ79

• Different men can be attracted to all kinds of female bodies. There is no perfect body that fits every guys dreams. What I find most attractive is a body like "Plus Size" or maybe a little smaller. But that is only my opinion. Not all guys are into the body I just mentioned.

• Yes I know, that's why I took a poll to see what the men on this sites preferences are. Just a fun experiment for me.

• The girls above are literally starving to death. They would have to gain about half again their body weight to be healthy. Your 4th pic is luscious. So curvy and soft! I prefer at the extremes a size 8 (American) to a size 14. A 12 is about perfect, for an average height girl. THIS is perfection: www.google.com/search

• Everything about her screams perfection! Tara Lynn. She is an actual "10"! They call her "plus size" but she is closer to average, actually.

• No ideal weight. I just want to know that person better to decide.

• Something between the skinny and first plus size is ideal for me. Nothing larger than the first plus size though and nothing skinnier than the first skinny model, the second skinny one is too skinny in my opinion.

• Kim Kardashian has the hottest body in my opinion. She has a horrible personality, but I think I could look past it to her amazing butt.

• I like skinny girls, I prefer girls who are slightly chubby like the second photo. I'm not attracted to obesity so the third option isn't for me but some rare guys like it.

• Tbh, I don't find any of those women attractive. The first 2 are way too skinny for me and the rest of them are too heavy.

• The first two pics are a little extreme for me

• That is what is considered skinny by today's standards in the model industry. That is affecting what men and women think about what is skinny.

• Somewhere in between the skinny and plus size I think...

• 60% of UK women are clinically obese. Not just fat, obese. So you think thats better than my girlfriend who trains 3x a week and eats a great diet? I think not. Your view is skewed.

• You lost me. How is my view skewed? I never said what I view.

• @Flat4 Ah, you actually believe statistics you find on the internet, don't you?

You're a controlled product of UK's government.

• I'm not in the UK, hun. And no i don't believe everything on the internet. I did my research. Those two women are most definitely unhealthy. Why are you being an ass? I haven't said the top two women are ugly like you assumed, so what is your problem?

• I ADORE big women, plus plus works for me. I love the Lane Bryant women. Super hot ladies in the third set and the second set. Not the first set at all for me. Way too thin for my taste.

• There is no answer to this question that won't hurt someone's feelings.

• Middle picture is awesome. A little thinner wouldn't hurt but looks near perfect as is.

• Size 10 up. I love big girls as long as they're not sagging

• none are ideal. I like athletic/toned/muscular women. not skinny or fat ones.

• You haven't grouped it properly.
    Both of them skinny and big girls are not Fit.

• I did I typed in models the top is what popped up. I typed in plus size the second and last is what came up. I can only use 5 picture. I chose what I wanted to use. You're supposed to pick what is CLOSEST to your taste.

• What is the models name in the 3rd picture?

• plus size. not the skinny stuff.

• I like sporty & athletic girls, not too skinny, but not fat/chubby/curvy.