Do you think I look my age?

Ok, literally everyone tells me I look older than my age. I've had people guess me at 25 years old before, like wth? That's crazy. Just click on my avi and tell me how old I look. I just turned 15 on May 1st.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Not even close. I would put you closer to 20. Enough that I would be asking for id, but there is no way I would think you were too young to even have a drivers license. You look good, your facial proportions are all really nice, they just have already moved past the 'youth' indicators. They way you've done your make-up pushes the perceived age up a bit as well. You could get some guys into a lot of trouble - you'll really need to be up front about your age if you are interested in a guy, because a guy that doesn't know you is not going to think you're underage.

What Guys Said 34

• It is a tale of two pics , the profile pic you look like a city girl and in the big pic you look like a country gun girl. The only odd thing is the military cap that doesn't look American.

• Yes thats good right?

• You definitely look over 15. I would guess somewhere... 25 - 30.

• Country girl is back - On your avi you look much older about 19

• In gun picture you look closer to your age though

• You look more mature to me to be honest, and that's a good thing in my opinion, since I did look older than I was growing up and was able to go clubbing and bars at such a young age, and yes I did have fake ID before when it wasn't as strict.

• I don't know if it's the make up but you could even pass for late 20's D:

• You look 20 or 22. When i was 15 i looked like i was 20. Don't be insecure about it, you're pretty, don't be insecure :)

• Your pic looks like you are ready to invade a small eastern European country with style. So cute and props for the love of sport shooting.

• There's nothing wrong with it, guys like country girls. Take it as a compliment and even play with it.

• My god what do they feed you there...

Hey you look older than 15, you look like you're in your 20's. But that's a good thing don't worry too much about it.

• You look way older than your age. Actually even more than 25

• your not 15 you look mid 30's liar

• Haha those people are right, you look 22-25 tbh

• Don't know what that means. You look American too me.

• Isn't it a good thing to be a country girl?

• 15? Shit, you look at least 30

• No way you're 15. 25 is more like it.

• Yep you definitely look older.

• no way would i think you are 15... no way

• i d say 30 easily no way you are 15
    i mean of course you are
    it's just...

• I don't think you look like a country girl.

• Yes you look like a very tough cowgirl!
    Be aware that you probably won't attract many gun-scared lefties lol

• you look 24

• Tbh you look more like some big-booty Soviet commando...

• You do look older than your age. About 25 like you said.

• I would say early 30's

• Where is the country girl hat n tight jean?

• 25+ to say at least

• noo you look like ur in ur 20s

• you definitely look older than 15

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's your nose and cheeks/cheekbones - people's noses continue to grow throughout life as far as I've been told, so a longer one plus those "apple" style round high cheeks give you a more mature look. I easily say 25. I don't consider you ugly by the way (per your comment below).

I have the opposite issue lol. I am 27 but people think I'm 18-22 all the time. I don't mind and it's nice, thank God, but also a little disconcerting.

• I would say I don't believe you but Courtney Stoddard looked wayyyy older too sooooo hey why not.

• Well 27 doesn't look much different than 18-22 anyway, right? At least from What I've seen. I don't know who Courtney Stoddard is.

• Stodden, my bad. The 16-year-old who married a 51-year-old.

And maybe not from 22 but yes from 18.

• I actually have a hard time believing that you are only 15. I would put you at at least 20 at the youngest.

• Yeah that's what everyone says.

• Its not just that you look older than your age, its that your face looks like it has lived longer than 15 years. If you have an issue with it, stop wearing makeup and use moisturizer.

• You look like you're in your early twenties... Maybe it's cause of the makeup and your dressing style?

• Maybe but if you saw me in person, you would see I'm only 5'2, so you would think I look... younger.

• Yeah my mom makes me stay home sometimes because my brother brings his friends and she's afraid they will get too drunk and trash the place. So they're allowed to be kids at 21-24 years old and I have to be the grown up at 15. It sucks.

• Yes, it does suck being a girl sometimes. But actually I'm shocked. You're 15, you should go out and have a good time with friends but instead your parents ask you to take care of your older brother? What the hell 😐
      I'm 23 but still treated like a child cause I'm the youngest one in family...

• Definitely not...
    I go to college with a bunch of country kids, you're not what I see as looking country

• Ah I see. I don't live in the country so I don't know why people say this.

• It probably is the pic of you with the gun, but otherwise I don't really see it

• No, more like a "military girl" if that's even a thing. :D

• if you asked anonymously, i would have guessed 23-26:P

• catfish...

• No, because of the hat.

• Yeah I agree I dont look country but since country girls are hot, I took it as a compliment.

• AHAHAHAAAA you like a 30 year old really 15 I thought I have seen it all

• No you do look way much older than mentioned age.

• Everyone says that. I feel ugly because of that

• Well that shouldn't matter because I'm only 5'2 so you would think people assume I'm only 14-15.

• Maybe if you think so.

• You look around by 18 I would say, your beau though

• You are what we call "jailbait"... Older than you look and that means other guys think is legal.. I was always very tall but fairly young face so when I was 15 everyone thought I was like in my 20s.. Jailbait

• Carry some idea with you when you go out because older guys will definitely try to flirt with you

• ID* identification like a permit