Why aren't guys attracted to me like ever?

Am I ugly? I've never had a boyfriend.

0|0
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

• no you aren't ugly, just bad luck.

I feel kinda the same that I must suck at dating cause I haven't been able to get second dates with the girls I have gone out with lately.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dates are nervewrecking!

• im honestly not that nervous on dates until it comes to whether or not she wants to kiss. i must somehow blow it in the days following the first date

What Guys Said 17

• Negativity is always unattractive. It probably isn't your appearance, it might be that you're negative. (Not saying you are, I don't know you)

I always see girls on Facebook posting depressive status' about relationships. It puts guys off. As does guys posting them about girls.

If you have a negative attitude you're gonna have a negative reflection from people.

If it means anything I haven't been in a legitimate relationship either. I don't know what my excuse is. They don't really materialize for me. I don't doubt myself though, just keep on going.

0|1
    0|0
  • 5/10.
    That could be your problem, but plenty of girls are uglier than you and they still get a boyfriend. So I guess just talk to more guys or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • You not having a boyfriend has nothing to do with how physically attractive you are to guys. And I can promise you there are guys nearby attracted to you. You just have to find them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you are not ugly maybe a bit shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not from what I can see no. Perhaps its body language or the way you come off when speaking to them.. Have guys tried to approach you to start conversation?

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't seem ugly to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG YOU LOOK LIKE A RAPIST LOL
    please change that pic its not ugly its scary
    you put men in fear with those eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to see a normal picture, not one with you looking up in the air and all bug eyed.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, not ugly.

might be the crazy eyes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your gorgoues beautiful eyes keep your head up don't get discouraged girly

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are not.. But you are not my type because of you are blond and have got sky blue eyes..

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to wait and one day you'll find your true guy:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • People need to know the difference between your and you're.

0|0
    0|0
  • your probably a bitch that don't give a guy a chance

0|0
    0|1
    • Nope apparently the problem is that I'm not normal :DDDD

• From experience, if the opposite gender doesn't flirt with you, you're probably ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to you. Your gorgeous, amazing eyes. Totally my type!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not true. I'm attracted to you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You are not ugly. You haven't met with the right person yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah not ugly, though the pic is a bit intense
    maybe you just haven't found one yet :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because you never had a boyfriend means that you're ugly. Maybe you're still a bit immature. Just wait and see sweetie, good things are gonna happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look normal to me, but never met you, so don't know how you behave

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to approach them. Confidence is key.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not ugly but your eyes look kind of creepy in your picture

0|0
    2|1
    • I get that "creepy eyes" comment a lot. Can't really change the way they are.

• Show All
    • No that's cool :) I asked

• Okay just making sure

• it could be your negative thinking that pushes guys away you think? Do you negative talk on yourself sometimes?

0|0
    0|0