Girls, Do you think I'm Good Looking?

I ask this as I want to use this as my profile picture on a dating site to impress a girl I really like?

Girls, Do you think I'm Good Looking?

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• You're not bad looking at all, I just think the lighting is a bit bad in the picture... Usually you should have light coming from in front, slightly above your face to make your facial features look better, instead of having (shadow) lines under your eyes.

• I think you're good looking. But I would experiment, maybe, with some different angles and lighting for selfies...

• you're cute

• You're good looking, there's nothing wrong with this photo to put on your page perhaps, but not as profile pic

• maybe stand up, better camera quality, and lighting from more of an angle- it will give more depth to your face and accentuate your eye/nose
    you look good though!

• its a really more quality picture. take the time to get a photo shoot done and you'll be much better off.

• 0|0
  • No, I do not.
    But it's a fine picture. Not too pretentious. Subtle smile with quality decent enough to see your face.