How do you rate her?

Is she pretty?
What about her body type? Is she skinny, athletic (or even quite muscular) or curvy?
What do you think about her look at all?

https://scontent-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10271485_4663462162189_1407415749822248280_n.jpg?oh=6e54c768ea9db236bfac5000474943dd&oe=55D25E10

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• she looks skinny, a little unhealthy...
    i can't see her face with the sunglasses on... but she looks like if she put a little effort into herself she might look good... and if she dressed nicer...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well she's wearing sunglasses so it's hard to see her face. I'm not a fan of her style. From what I can see her body looks a little soft and skinny, not curvy or athletic/muscular. she doesn't look like an unattractive woman but her clothing doesn't accentuate her figure.

1|0
    0|0
  • She has a nice figure but she looks a little jaded. If she were to change her style of clothing, grow out her hair a little longer, and use more lotion on her face she'd look better. I'd give her a 7 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very bad pic :(
    She is too skinny, her pose is awkward and her dressing style is... Meh :/ I can't see her face as she's wearing sunglasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks skinny-athletic, okay looks, and im not a big fan of her style...
    i'd wear the shirt/shorts myself, but the hat makes it a bit to much

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks plain and slim and looks like she's funny too xD

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a chubby trashy tomboy.

0|0
    1|0
  • 7/10 She looks good generally if you are into semi rock/cool/a bit tomboy looking kinda woman.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• this is like the worst pic to base shit off of lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she is pretty - Hard to tell by way she is dressed

0|0
    0|0
  • Has a good body but not pretty to me looks kind of old like he smokes and it affected her health or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol... i love watching girls rate other girls. So overly harsh

1|0
    0|0
  • She is so '90s, that is awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm no just no.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like she been out all night basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i can't see her face. It looks bad anyway
    And her body is eh.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like she has personality though. Looks fun.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice. Can you explain?

• Party chick? That hat is probably so guys she is fucking. My gg wears my hats like that too. She reminds me of a white version of my girlfriend but not looks wise just style.

• looks like a drunky

0|0
    0|0