Do you really care if a woman has stretch marks? Is it a big deal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much there are.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I have them myself unfortunately because I lost a lot of weight when I had to take an extremely strong medication for one year and when I had a surgery at the end of that year and was allowed to quit the medication again, I gained about 20 pounds in just one month (similarly to when people quit smoking, just worse than that). So it's no problem for me if girls have them too ;-). From my own experience I know that it's usually not your fault that you have them and anyone who has them feels terrible about them. I also feel sad about mine sometimes. So it would be mean to make other people/girls feel even more terrible about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few stretch marks on a girls hips, thighs, or butt are sexy... but that's it for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends where?

1|0
    0|0
  • You only worry about that shit when your a daft little boy with a head full of crap. There's tons of imperfections I think make a woman even more attractive. I like a bit of weight on a girl. No sharp hips and ribs sticking out. A stretch mark or 2 is not a turn off either. Even a little grey through a woman's hair can be sexy as well. My tastes are maturing with my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. No big deal. I'd always prefer a real woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's no big deal.

0|0
    1|0
  • Life isn't discrete.

Most people have "stretch marks". Some people have off-putting stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do not care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea it is for me if they are big

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My girlfriend has some. It shouldn't be. If it is to guys they're shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • no prob at all.

0|0
    0|0