What would you rate me out of 10?

what would you rate me out of 10?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 31

• "i wish i was younger" out of ten

• Well I already told you that you are beautiful in "do you have Instagram?" question... And now I'm gonna say it again, you are freaking beautiful ;) and you have a great body shape... However please be careful from the creeps because you are 14, they can fool you with their fake "niceness".

• 2 thin 4 ma taste sorry... anyway many guys would find u atractive, so no worries...^_^

• Jailbait/10

• 8.5 - Very attractive for 14 - Lucky boys in your area.

• 7/10 for face
    9/10 for body

• A little bit too skinny. You have the curves where you would look amazing with a little more "thickness". But an attractive body nonetheless. Nice boobs and nice ass too by the way ;)

I'd give your body an 8 out of ten :)

• Jailbait/10

• opinion reserved due to age...

• Dammmmmnnnnn look at them ol chicken legs. No comment on the rest.

• I rate you 14... Don't get me wrong I'm simply stating your age...

• you should stand straight looking at the camera when you take a pic, but you look nice

• You're a highway to prison.

• You look like a catfish. Catfishes are cute :D
    But yeah, also u look more mature than 14

• it's called genetics and I also do a lot of dancing (contemporary, jazz, ballet, zumba and street dance) which helps my bum

• Well. Nice genetics then

• You are pretty I gave you 9.5/10 but also too young.

• A wee bit too thin, but you curve out real well.

• i give you a 10

• I wouldn't rate you because you're 14 but I think you're pretty

• Are you really 14? Just WOW... you seem mature :)
    Ur body; 7/10...
    Ur face; 5/10...

• A 10.. Satsfied?

• very cute 9.0

• Body 9/10 Face 6/10

• at your age you're a solid 9

• great pose and love the ass sticking out, but i prefer much more weight, too thin for my taste

• wtf u rlly 14 ?

• woww your butt is 10 greattt :)

• I'm 17 and rate you 9/10. You're honestly pretty gorgeous, but your clothing seems a bit too revealing. The top part is fine, but that skirt part seems WAY too short. I see girls in gym class with shorts longer than that, and you wanna wear a SKIRT, which is 10 times more risky, even shorter than that? Slow down, you shouldn't be wearing things that short till you're 18! That skirt should only be slightly above your knees at max, and it just goes WAY past that! Stop trying to grow up so fast!

• 9/10 you're hella hot!!!

• I'll give you a 10. Great body shape and ass, just what I like in young teenage girls (;

• mmmmm mmmm mmmmm ;)

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 7

• What's with these kids nowadays tryna look older fr their age smh. Go watch some cartoons or something

• how am I trying to look older? I don't wear any make-up at all

• @Asker
      That dress of yours is just too short. If you bent over the slightest bit you would flash the world. Something like that is not supposed to be worn till you're at least 18. At this age it should be just a few inches above the knee, no more than that. That dress is almost up to your hips and thighs.

• You're very pretty... but it's odd to say to a 14 year old. I would have thought you were 21.

• You look older in that dress lol but you look pretty xD

• thanks:) but I don't understand how I look older? it's just a plain black body con dress

• Yea, true, I agree. And according to her in this photo, a jacket is the least thing I'm worried about. The top is fine. It's just some shoulders and a tight top. Nothing wrong or too revealing about that unless you see shoulders as sexual. The skirt is what i'm worried most about. 14 year olds shouldn't be wearing skirts so short they can't even bend over. If this girl bent over the tiniest bit her panties would literally be in a bunch. I've seen girls in Gym class with short shorts longer than this skirt.

• And now she wants to wear skirts even shorter than those short shorts? Which are 100 times more risky, with your underwear exposed from a certain angle if someone sees up the skirt?

• yeah you look older, but you look good :)

• Body 9/10.

You look which is pretty awful for 14 years old... no offense.

• you are very pretty and you look a lot older than 14 like @RationalLioness said it's feels strange saying that to a 14 yo lol my mom would've killed me if I wore something like that at 14

• oh sorry I forgot the rate definitely 9/10 maybe even a 10 flat but still you are very young

• no problem :) and nothing is wrong with you being young you just look older than your age. when I first saw the picture I didn't realize you were only 14 I thought maybe late teens or early twenties to be honest with you. you are a very beautiful girl don't get me wrong, but make sure you're careful cause there's some creepy guys out there

• I have a sister and my mom and dad would've smashed her if she ever wore something this short. If this girl bent over the slightest bit, her panties would literally be in a bunch. 14 year olds shouldn't be wearing things so short to you can't even bend over in them. At maximum it should be just a few inches or so above the knee, no more than that.

• You don't look 14 and you definitely don't dress for your age.

• didn't ask you that did I?

• If you ask for opinions then anyone can comment. I can give my opinion if i want. And dressing like that then you're asking for "hate" as you call it. Not the only one that thinks that either.

• She doesn't. No 14 year old should be wearing a skirt that short. Shorts this short would be ok, since they're closed in, and it just shows leg, and legs aren't sexual. But with short skirts, if you bend over you reveal underwear, and that's not good. And skirts this short should not be worn till 18. I'm 14 myself and even I know that.