How do I look (Brutally honest opinions please)?

How do I look(Brutally honest opinions please)?

So like the Question Title says please be brutally honestly, don't worry I won't be immature and lash out if you say anything "mean".

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Girl

• You look older than your listed age.
    I think you are average looking

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I get that a lot, people think I look 28 with the beard and 20 without it.

• Show All
    • Hmmm not sure if that's a bad thing or not that I look like I'm in my 30s.

• It depends on how you view it.
      From my perspective no one likes to look older, even if it's a little bit

What Girls Said 1

• ok if you were 35+...
    maybe the lighting I don't know, but you dont really look 25 :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You look fine but getting a lot of looking older comments - Losing the beard might help on that front.

0|0
    0|0
  • Refer to this:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9821-top-10-personal-care-things-you-should-be-doing-before-posting-a-rate

I think you should shave your head bald, get rid of the glasses and pump iron.

0|0
    0|0
  • hope i won't sound mean.. but u look like l8 30s bro...:-/

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your beard would look better if you shaved a little on the cheeks and keep it mostly near the jaw. It seems a little too high up. Personal preference though.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look friendly and fun to be around. I think without the glasses you'd stand out even more...

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a fun guy, but that arm on your shoulder makes you look submissive.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a midget rapist.

0|0
    2|1
    • Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha first time I've gotten that, thanks for the laugh.