Thoughts on my hair?

Half my guy friends like my hairs natural colour and wave, but the other half like it much better straight! I've been thinking about getting it straightened permenantly but I still really like my natural curls. Thoughts on the colour/style/lenght?

(lighting in this pictue is not that great it's much more golden)
Thoughts on my hair?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Personally I really like girls who have their hair in this color and/or wavy. From what I can tell you can pull off the wavy look quite well because it's not all frizzy.

• Leave it natural. It looks great, plus chemical straighteners are usually some pretty nasty stuff, and probably not healthy.

• yah many are carcinogens

• Yes exactly, like virtually all major brand and dept store makeup, hygiene products, and cosmetics. They are nearly all full of chemicals that are known to cause cancer or other major organ issues. Even your Crest/Colgate toothpaste. Good for you for knowing this. Wise up people. These corporations are almost always owned by the same families and individuals who own the hospital chains, pharmaceutical companies, and cancer treatment centers. So they in effect sell you the cancer, then charge you insane amounts to treat it (NOT cure it! Mind you) later in life. And they KNOW these chemicals cause cancer and other problems. Don't be fooled a minute longer. Your life depends on it. Spread the word. Study the labels and don't buy into the "It's FDA approved" so it's ok. Wrong again. The FDA process is a sham and fraud in most cases.

• I love the waves or curles of your hair. Keep it like that.

• guess str8 hair suit u better basically...

• I like the natural curls

• I think straight hair would be better

• thanks for the input :)

• I like it :)

• Looking good.

• Keep it natural.

• I like curls... straightened hairs is a very common hairstyle now...

• i don't think you can straightened your hair permanently

What Girls Said 10

• I like it!

• I say keep it cause it looks nice natural and I feel like your hair is what makes you, you. But you should do whatever you think is right and not let your guy friends determine your decisions

• It's beautiful! I wouldn't change it one bit

• Looks really pretty with the natural waves and curls.

• They're so pretty!

• no keep it like this! it's beachy/casual and pretty
    plus, if you got a perm, you would constantly have to redo it, since what grows out ( at the roots) will be wavy and look weird with the permed straight bottom part

• Your hair reminds me a lot of mine it is just longer and lighter... but it looks like it is kinda thick, and my hair is really thick and wavy/curly... so I think that you should leave it how it is

• Your natural hair is great. Reminds me of Shakira!

• oh my gosh really? my name rhymes with ear's so I get teased a lot but never been told that wow thanks!

• Its so pretty. You have mermaid hair. Why would straighten it? Some many girls try to attain that wavy texture and you have it naturally.

• Keep it natural.