Guys, do you think I'm attractive?

I've never had a boyfriend and only get asked out by douchebags. I'm always really nice to everyone. explaination? what can I do differently?
Guys, do you think I'm attractive?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, sure. Cute face, cute hair. No problem Most likely reason you are being asked out by douchebags is the age. There are a lot of guys in that age category that are deep in a douchebag stage. Testosterone is in full effect, they finally are getting some control over their life, they don't have the empathy fully developed yet, and there is a big focus on the self. Not all guys, obviously, but a LOT of guys. It's not you. There are lots of pretty girls on here that ask the same question, and have run into the same problems that you have. Almost always in the same age bracket.

Take care of yourself, stay nice, don't put up with shit, and don't let the douchebags break you, or you'll end up with emotional baggage that will then hinder chances to have a good relationship when you do find a guy worthy of your time.

What Guys Said 12

• nice face, but i'd rather another hairstyle basically...

• Yes. Douchebags are usually players who just want sex. I think its a lot of younger women's problems nowadays. You'll find someone nice soon :) Have a little faith!

• I think you are very attractive - Hang in there I am sure you will meet someone nice soon

• You are pretty but you will need to change your style to attract the right kind of guys

You need to look more girly, buy a pretty dress, change the hair style, do you wear glasses? I think they would suit you, and make you look more elegant. maybe a necklace, handbag etc

You are 18, you are a woman now, not some girl to be walked over

• I actually am really girly and always wear my hair in a bun with cute dresses and everything, and yes I do have glasses and wear them quite often but the day I took that pic I was being a bum and didn't really try that day lol

• haha oh right! well all I can suggest is to hang out in better places to attract the type of guys you like

• ok thanks :)

• You're hair is pretty cool, reminds me of Zendayas past hair style. Anyways, sometimes its people own "vibe" they might be letting out without realizing it, that attracts certain people.

• You are average, I would say you can change the style of your hair and you will look more attractive

• i think with some makeup, you can look much better! you're naturally good looking, so with some help, forget about it.

• I was wearing makeup :p my skin isn't really that clear lol

• well my eyes are too small for any kind of eye shadow or eyeliner, it looks way too overbearing especaially when I smile. but I have been looking into adding some color and luminizer into my makeup, I look flat

• either way, you're cute, you look a little sad in the pic, but I bet if you smile, it will light up your whole face! :)

• you're pretty enough to be intimidating, if the more quiet guys that want a relationship not based on sex is what your looking for you might just have to make the first move on them or just hint at that type of interest

• so you think if a guy was interested he wouldn't approach me?

• there i plenty of girls i'm interested in who just make me too nervous to be direct with, it's pretty likely, especially for white guys, there's no way i'd be able to make the first move

• that sucks, especially since I prefer to date outside my race. seems like black guys are the ones who make fun of me for how I look the most

• Cute face.

• ur hot send me nudes

• No not really.

• You're OK in my opinion