Do you like this haircut?

Do you like baby bangs? Do they look good on everyone?

Do you like this haircut?http://i.ngimg.com/resources/nastygal/images/products/processed/47121.1.zoom.jpg

I actually wanted to get baby bangs, but apparently they don't look good :(
Why do you hate bangs so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it but the bangs could use a bit of cleaning up I say.

What Guys Said 12

• No bangs, please. Whoever is trying to sell more women and haircuts by promoting having bangs needs to stop it. It is a hideous look best left back in the 50's where it came from. Hint, hint, it wasn't a good look back then either. And once done, it is terrible to grow out.

• No, hate those bangs.

• Eh, it's basic I guess.

• Nooooo... I hate bangs. It's like you stuffed a bowl on your head and cut your fringe.

Only on very few people does it actually look good. Lady Gaga and Jessie J were not two of those people.

• I honestky HATE that haircut. If your going to get bangs, get longer ones that you can brush toward one side more.

• I really like that haircut but I can see why it is said that it mightn't suit some people.

• I really love the haircut, but her face is a bit weird. Seems a bit stretched out

• Lemme tell you, they look good on that girl.

• No they look terrible on most people.

• No, not remotely.

• HATE IT. the short bangs in the front is one of the worst looks a girl (or anybody) can ever have.

• I think they look silly, like a 5 year old cut your fringe.

What Girls Said 1

• No sorry, I dont like the baby bangs :(