You Look Like a Ballerina?

I'm super small, 5feet, 95lbs, A/B cup with long blonde hair. I'm not particularly athletic, but I'm obviously quite petite. More than once, I've gotten asked if I'm a ballerina...
What kind of a statement is that? Am I supposed to be flattered?

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably meant as a compliment, but I'll counteract it. Are you a drummer in a punk rock band?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Take it as a compliment. Some guys just don't know what to say. I think they are trying to say that you are very fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • You obviously have a good proportionate figure and look like a dancer - Take it as a nice compliment

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're slender and flexible then yes I think it's a sexy body type. I've always been turned on by the ballerina outfit too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought all girls wanted to be a ballerina? Do the guys sound earnest when they say it? If they do it's a compliment.
    Could be worse, they could ask if you're a gymnast, guys only ask that because they want a bendy girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • No picture? Lol I love petite women they are so sexy and cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should be a compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely a compliment. Dancers are usually seen as very attractive/sexy/beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Saying this guys just mean that you have an aesthetically good figure. They mean no harm in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what most ballerinas look like, not all, just most. And he was just complimenting you/she. Why ask about it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would think so too haha.

0|0
    0|0