Do guys dislike cornrows/ box braids?

Do guys dislike cornrows/ box braids because I was thinking about getting it done as I have very curly hair and it's so hard to deal with But I'm worried incase guys find this unattractive/ weird or my friends won't like it

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what you are comfortable with. I actually like them and with your face shape, I think you could pull them off

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah not a fan of them When I see those on people I think they are looking for trouble

• I usually like them especially with light skin and facial features.

• no dont do it! girls who usually do fight sports have cornrows

• Just looks weird as its not normal or mainstream. If it were really popular people wouldn't find it weird at all. Its all about perspective

• As long as it's 2001 and you're Allen Iverson, it's great...

• It is weird, yes... You will look alittle androgynous like kesha and rihanna had them done, and they both look ugly with them... even they they are aatractive

• if u had too pick one go with box braids there smexi

• Go for it. I like them. Bo Derek had cornrows in the movie "10" and she was smokin' hot.

• Your hair in your profile pic does not even look super curly. Cornrows looks terrible and since you're not black they'll stand out even more.

What Girls Said 2

• Some do, some don't. That's how it is for most of these questions.

• Do it girl you'll look great