16 more hours until my first and only (last) surgery (breast implants) since I am perfect, And I am scared and excited. Wish me luck GAG's?

When it's over ill upload a pic here for a "how does it look" NOT NUDE! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but I find that a tragic waste of beautiful natural boob.

What Guys Said 12

• Save the money for a brain transfer if you ask me.

• Hush ur mouth

• Your idea of excitement and avoiding bordom is getting breast implants xD. I'd understand that if it was something you do frequently or addicted to, but no its your first time. I think you're selling us empty words. If you're looking for excitement at least try to do something that you wouldn't regret later, there are tons of things you could do when you're bored, doesn't have to be breast implants.

• www.fda.gov/.../ucm064106.htm The side effects are scary too.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif So we gone get a good ole teaser basically (Your call)...

• 1|0
  • Okay. Hope you find it worth the money.

• You're insane but whatever floats your boat.

• Why am I insane?

• Honestly some women gets bored... I just want to do something outrages

• Bashing your head in with a hammer is also outrageous. Why breast implants? The results are the same - you're worse off for it looks wise.

• I think you'll regret it but good luck

• Good luck baby

• Good luck, hope all goes well!

• why breast implants?

• I don't know :(

• No reason for wasting money, and getting uglier and being fake (yes you'll be laughed at as fake/plastic), like the other guy said, brain transplant would've been worth more

• @dipsy you seem stupid, what a waste of sperm and a waste of your mothers breast milk! Stop wasting your time trying to prove a point by being an asshole cause ill still look good. 😘

• Don't believe you, but if it's true then you may need your head looked at too.

• What do you mean I need my head looked at? And what don't you believe?

• send me before and after pictures so i know if they did a good job

• Good luck I guess...

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're a troll. If not, you're an idiot.

You: "I'm bored. Hey! Lets turn my boobs into plastic rocks instead of using my money to help the people in the world who don't even have access to water! That sounds like a /great/ idea."

• @DisastrousQu33n.. I couldn't agree more with you, as my own opinion/comment shows.

Am really beginning to think she is a "Dolly Daydream" as some of her previous questions relate to how well off/living standards she is suppose to have.

• It's her money. She can use it however she wants.

• lol wow the first 15 year old I have met on here that makes sense and has a brain of her own! :) my hero

• Best of luck and hope it turns out as you wanted!

Also, don't forget to size yourself once you are fully healed. Check out the blog Science and Silicone too. She's a great blogger who has written about her breast augmentation experience going from 28DD to 28FF. http://www.scienceandsilicone.com/

Modern bra sizing
    Band = underbust (rounded up to the nearest even number)
    Cup = bust - underbust
    A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, etc.
    Example: http://imgur.com/a/m71Li

• Since you are perfect.. Why are you having breast augmentation?

• Because I am bored. I have perfect breast but I have the money and nothing else to do... Ever been bored? I just got up one day, went for a breast consultation and decided okay Ill have a breast augmentation

• So you're a 38C and you are going up to what size? .. And what kind of implants and how much cc's are you having?

• I am having 600cc's, silicon gummies and triple DDD, which isn't much bigger at all... (:

• Lmao, nobody is perfect. Implants just give you another flaw, basically that you were not confident enough with your chest so you had to go get a fake one.

• No I'm very confident (: nice try..

• I can't stand that. It's soooo lazy. I want to get married to a well established man with a good job too, but I have full intentions to work myself too.

• I don't need to do anything to my face, and especially not lip injection I'm a black women and we have it naturally. And don't get it twisted I had boobs also... I'm bomb I don't need nothing else! So yes this is my last surgery! Thanks Rosalinda brains !

• Uhhhh good luck?

• Good luck! Hope it goes well.