Swear white women out of every race had the lowest self esteem, thank god to surgery cause a lot of them would be suicidal?

Crazy I hate dating my own race cause they want what any other race have and can't be natural. If a white women in her 40 she done had over 10 surgeries and the younger one are worst..., ugly shits! And have the nerve to talk about other race, where's the self love?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• All races get surgery, dick.

• Look it up! It's statistic, don't try to justify that bull

• you're ignorant

• No Im just admitting what most guys especially white guys are always thinking but scared to admit. You just as ignorant since you won't admit the truth! That's the problem with this race. did you look it up?

• So what's the question?

• Well that's rude

• I liked her after pic good job ! :)

• y'all ugly as hell without surgery, why?

• I do, it's just stupid. My mother had over 5 surgeries it's ashame. But it's statistic that white women spend most on surgery that's scary

• If she feels better, why not

• Okay

.

.

• Whoa whoa man... calm down, it will be alright.

• There are many different races... too bad there is only 1 definition of perfect. This will happen.

What Guys Said 1