Which eyebrows do you prefer?

The top ones are lined with a bit of makeup, the bottom ones are my natural eyebrows
Which eyebrows do you prefer?

• Top (lined)
  • bottom (natural)
Update: the eyebrow on the left side on the picture has a scar from when I bumped my head... Not much I can do about the growth pattern there

What Guys Said 7

• Barely any difference at all. Not worth spending money on makeup when it doesn't really make a difference with your eyebrows.

• bottom look better basically...

• I like the more natural look

• I honestly don't see the difference, sorry. But the bottom pic has the better smile so I went with that :D

• Natural ones

• niether tbh

• Neither. you need some help, go to a pro.

What Girls Said 9

• The bottom ones the top look way too bushy/thick but I personally think the second one is too... I recommend getting it thinner and arched.

• Natural ones.

• The ones on the top are too prominent looking with all that makeup. Typically you only fill in your eyebrows with makeup after getting them waxed or threaded. But you have really nice and thick eyebrows which provides the perfect foundation to get them shaped neatly

• I like them natural.. have you ever thought about getting them waxed? I think theyd look really nice then

• The natural ones. And if you still wanna use makeup, dont use it on top of your eyebrows, only under. You already have thick brows.

• Natural. You made the top too thick

• The natural one looks beautiful. The line ones lokk really weird, tbh

• Bottom looks better

• Neither...