Do I look as bad as I think? (Opinions please)?

I HATE my body. I cut because of it (my upper thighs so you can never see).

I run 2 miles every day.. but still my body looks like Sh*t.

I've never gotten anyone's opinion on it.. so just be honest. Is it as bad as I think?

http://imgur.com/WKToT5g

http://imgur.com/hesHfwD

http://imgur.com/EAPmSvM

This outfit is horrible. I just came from tennis practice, and threw on heels. Don't judge my fashion sense XD
http://imgur.com/fE4t7MH

Wore this to my cousin's outdoor wedding. This outfit is better

Most Helpful Girl

• U look great. There's nothing wrong with ur body. I wish I had nice long legs like u do:)

What Guys Said 22

• You have to have BDD or something like that. Your body is not bad at all. Most girls would be incredibly happy having a body like that, and you will not have a guy complain about it at all, unless he had particular fetishes about certain body parts.

I won't comment on the fashion because you said not to, lol, but just about the body... you should look into cognitive behaviour therapy because your body is great. Which means that even if you keep working on it, you will most likely ALWAYS think it is crappy, until you get some therapy that works. And a thousand guys on the internet telling you its fine won't help.

• I put a picture of a better looking outfit.
      I've already been diagnosed with BDD. I'm wanting to get 3 procedures (cosmetic) when I turn 18 next summer to fix myself

• Seriously, there is nothing on you to fix. The procedures won't help. The BDD is what is making you think there is a problem, but there is no problem. Therapy would be a much better investment than cosmetic surgery, for sure.

And that better looking outfit just reinforces that.

One of the girls I see used to be a cutter, so I understand how hard that can be, and how badly you must feel to resort to that, and yes, I also realize that anything I say isn't going to help, but you should really start trying to consider what the BDD is doing to your perception of yourself.

• Your body is great dude. Stop worrying. If you're cutting because of that body, then I should be cutting my whole legs off for my shitty body.

Me every morning:
    media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m44rfr5f0i1qzzh6g.png

• You know perfectly well that your looks aren't the problem. And even if
    ten thousand GaGers told you that you're gorgeous it wouldn't change the way you feel about yourself.
    You are the only one who gets to live inside that body. It was gifted to you on the day you were born so take care of it. Someday in the future you will need to be there for someone so until then make sure that nothing bad happens to you.

• Your body looks fantastic. Maybe add a few pounds and wala! Your legs look beautiful. Don't you dare cut them.

• I can't gain weight no matter how hard I try

• I have the same problem with weight. What I can recommend is to exercise for muscle because exercising will grow muscle and it will be additional weight. I'm trying it. Why don't you try it too.

• Are you a male?

• Are you a duck?

• No. I am mentally competent to societies norms.

My first question was serious.

• If you're going to be rude.. you can just not comment. Don't you realize that?

• You have nothing to worry about, in great shape even in heels and tennis gear.

• r u kiddin me? yer body is GR8!!! :-)

and no i'm serious i swear!!

• It's not as bad as you think, you're fine.

• Your body looks too much like a scrawny boy to be honest it's not attractive, but you're underage so it's not a big deal.

• What was the point in you even commenting? .

• Hispanic girls always have nice butts and wider hips. White girls are basically known for being ass-less.
      XD

• I have my weaknesses too so I'm in no place to be hard on you -__-...

• That's the danger of vanity. You over analyse anything and your brain starts throwing up faults. First impression is all that matters. You could stare at the mona Lisa for long enough and you'd start seeing faults in it. Never doubt yourself

• What is wrong with it? U might want to stop cutting urself to! Your body is fine! Have u ever been out of the house? Nxt time u are u might want to look at some people, ya america is obese. But u are not. I dont understand what u find wrong with it?

• I have ugly-shaped legs, my hips are too wide, my arms are too thin. Some girls have nice legs.. u know?

• Some girls have fat asses some big tits some have zits some are deformed some have cancer some boys are little downstairs! Some are smart some are stupid. U look fine stop downing urself

• Your body looks fine. You are already a runner so it's not an exercise thing. What you're feeling is dysmorphia. Plus you are young and the constant swirl of hormones doesn't help when you are trying to feel good in your own skin.

• I've had bed for 4 years. Since I was 13

• No one knows about it. If I told anyone I had this disorder, they'd say "you just want compliments".
      Oh lord...

• Which makes recovery even harder! One one side you feel like hell because your brain is getting mixed signals from your body and then on the other hand people around you will put you down for having a legitimate issue and make you feel even worse.

BDD is real. It's the root of many cases of self harm and eating disorders. You're not crazy, you're not ugly, you're not anything bad at all. You want to overcome this and feel like the you everyone else sees. And you will it takes time, work, and diligence but you will beat it.

• You look normal.

• Nope, your body is good

• What? No? I don't think so...

• i like ur body type... do some squats tho... if u want... but ur body type is nice bc ur gunna have a great body after u have kids... so u will look 20-25 when ur 40 or even 50

• I Have no idea what age you are, but looks like you have barely even developed yet. Come back here in several years, it's inappropriate for you to ask this now.

• Girl you're getting paranoid for no reason. You're body is fine (beautiful legs), how tall are you? In other words your body is wonderland XD

• I'm 17 and 5'8.

• I guess it's a matter of opinion. Like 2 people below asked me if I was a man... which I find insulting

• They are clearly trolls. I see many guys commenting on how beautiful your body is or how sexy your legs look, me being one of them. Now remember you can't make everyone happy.

• Lol, what the fuk are you talking about... You look great.

• You in that dress would make a guy wanna rip your clothes off and make passionate love to you all night

• That makes no sense..

• Omg please stop cutting that beautiful body... what exactly is wrong with it? You are fit you have a nice healthy look and smooth tanned skin. You keep on cutting and soon you'll have a reason to feel ugly. Guys do not like scars down there...

• Just ugly.. I can't explain what's wrong. I guess everything?

• You look beautiful. Not gonna lie you are sexy. Please don't cut yourself your ruining that perfect body girl

What Girls Said 12

• You need to talk over your issues with a parent, counselor, or really close friend. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your body, you look amazing, slim, and fit, and mutilating it sure as heck isn't helping anything.

• The place where I hurt myself isn't visible to anyone unless I wore a bathing suit (Which I never do) so who cares

• Because the fact that you're using cutting as a way to cope with issues you're having is a cause for concern, and you need a better way of coping. It's better to talk out your problems with someone you can trust (and it'll help you a lot more).

• You don't look bad at all.

• For starters I wish I was that skinny.
    But also maybe you should change your diet because you can't out exercise a bad diet

• I eat all-organic.

• I don't eat much junk food. And, I've never had soda/pop/any form of soft drink. I don't like them

• Still though I'm going to need you to be more specific. For example
      Breakfast:waffles
      Lunch: ham sandwich and apples.
      And so on

• Your body is fine... I think... Your fashion sense is a little lacking though... sorry

• hahaha I came from tennis practice and then changed into a running skirt to go for a run. Then, after my run I put on heels..

An outfit this bad rarely happens don't worry

• Well I'm very sorry to hear that. If you ever need some support just message me okay?

• ok :)

• You obviously look good.

• It's really not obvious. I have low self-esteem

• Thank you :-) I'm sure you are :) you have nice legs anyway haha

• My legs are what I'm most insecure about. Thank you for making me feel slightly better tho :)

• There's nothing wrong with it at all! You have nothing to be self conscious about at all, you're great! I would be absolutely shocked if anyone thought anything bad about it!

• girl if you think your body looks like shit then mine would be atrocious to you xD lol you look fine, you have really nice legs. no need to be self conscious

• Your body is awesome and you look great! There is no reason for you to cut yourself, hate yourself or feel insecure. If it makes you feel better I can't even run a full mile straight, so you're clearly way more fit and healthier than me

• Same thing happened to me when I started going on runs 2 years ago. After doing it often, you train yourself to run further.

Eventually, you get used to it and it's nbd. You're very pretty by the way!

• You look okay

• Are u just trying to seek attention or what?

• Well first of all you're under 18, your body is still developing and changing.
    Secondly, what you're wearing isn't flattering. It seems your underwear is too tight and the panty lines are awkward. Buy some panties that fit better and don't leave panty lines. Also, the skirt and top just don't flatter you.
    But you've got nice legs, so you've definitely got that going on, and you're physically fit. You look fine.

• Read the update I just put up

• lol okay so yeah, I think in a normal outfit you'd look much better, but in that you still don't look bad at all

• you look great in the update.

• Ummmm there is NOTHING wrong with your body