What would you honestly rate yourself?

You could be anonymous or not, but this is more of a self love question. What would you honestly rate yourself on a scale of 1-10? I would give myself an 8 on my good days, 7 on my eh days. People usually compliment me all the time, but I suffer from body dysmorphia. Anyone else care to share? 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 40

• I give myself a seven out of ten. I consider myself attractive but not the stereotypical "pretty boy" either.

I've had girls rate me from a 4(one girl said this) to a 9(one girl said this as well.

• I really don't rate people on a number scale or myself for that matter. I will say I am happy and confident in my appearance. I don't have a number to give as I feel as either I'm confident and content or im not.

• First of all I don't rate people by numbers so how am I gonna rate myself with them? But I would say I'm average looking

• Good question. But I what's the difference between a number scale and an ugly/average/above average scale? Haha

• wow you move fast... lol lets be friends first :D

• @lonelylillie13 well life is too short so I like to be fast my friend Lillie ;)

• 9/10 on a bad day. Actually, according to google analytics, 9 out of 10 girls that visit my profile save my profile picture to their hard drive. Sexiness is a burden -_-

• 6. I think I'm above average but not too much above.

• 7 on a good day and 6 on other days.

• Gods Gift To All World

• Most people think that we are good looking or decent enough and that includes myself, however other people probably view me differently. I may rate myself about 7, while other people might rate me about 2 or 3.

• 8/10 basically

• Sometimes I look at myself and think I look like an 8 other times I look at myself and I think I look like a 2. I don't like 1-10 scale because it's shallow and stupid and not accurate. You could be a solid 10 to one guy and a 1 to someone else.

• Well it's not necessarily a question in regards to what others think about you, it's what you think about you. And why you feel that way. (Good or bad)

• I don't know. Bad or good hair days and just my overall mood of the day.

• I'd give myself 1.5/10. I hate myself and my appearance, hence why I'll never post a profile picture of myself.

• Maybe a 6-7 I guess, not sure though.

• You look beautiful and gorgeous (i hope you don't take this the wrong way cause some girls do) :) and i would probably rate myself a 4-5, i don't think i look good really, People say i have the best smile but I don't know..

• Changes on whim.

• How do you feel about yourself right now?

• What I shouldn't have done is held this conversation. Answering the question is fine, the answer is truthful, but talking to you is frivolous and fruitless as I predicted it would be.

I need to do that intuition thing.

• Yet you try to insult me and carry on the conversation? Interesting.

• As I am now? 3/10.
    As I see myself 4 years from now? 9/10

• Id give my beautiful self a 5

• Been called a 4 but also an 8. Not really fussed either way to be fair

• I don't know but your hot

• Dysmorphia? My mate had that...
    You don't need to worry, you look great! You boyfriend is a lucky fella!

• I'd give myself a 6 or 7 I'd say.

• I give myself a 6 most of the time and a 7 at my best.

• A plethora ********* ;^) ***********

• 7/10

I know when I shave and keep my hair tidy I look decent, but my body needs a lot of work

• 7 that's what they say

• 3 i would say

• Around a 7 in looks.

• I'd say I'm average 5/10.

You're beautiful by the way.

• 6.5 it's the perfect number

• What is that?

• Probably like a 5

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 24

• I usually give myself a 6-7. It really depends on my mood though as to how good I feel about my appearance on any given day. Lol

• as a 9/10 myself, i feel more qualified to rate you than you are. You are a little closer to my level than you give yourself credit for my child

• @Watermelonoma Lmao well thank you, I appreciate your expertise :)

• Np np. never try to rate yourself. Always call an expert

• Some days I feel like at 10, some days like a 2. My mood and the people I'm around really sway my self image... I think it's really hard to judge yourself.

• I agree. But it's good to take pictures of yourself when you're feeling extra gorgeous. So when you have those crappy days, you can just look at yourself and remember how beautiful you are. Sometimes we are our worst critic.

• agreed

• 8 or 9. Not to be conceited lol.

• I think a lot of us have a fear of coming off conceited or that people might disagree, but good for you. You should always look at yourself as a 10 😊

• Thank you for sharing yours too! Have a nice night ^_^

• You too sweetie!

• 6 on an average day, 8 on a great day.

• Six on a good day.

• I'd give myself an 8 most of the time. On a normal or bad day when I don't put in any effort a 7. On a great day when I'm all dolled up a 9.

• This question is common today. I'd rate myself usually between a 4 and a 5. But there are good days every once in a while where I just feel like hot shit and would rate myself an 8.

• I would say I'm decent most of the time, so middle. I have my low days sometimes. I don't rate by number, though.

• well rested: 9.5
    tired: 6.5

• Maybe a 6( only on good hair days )

• With looks and personality tied together probably an 8

• Normal days 7, bad day 5, good day 8/9.

• I feel like I'm a 5 or 6.

• I suppose a 6, by the way you're really pretty omg

• 7/10 on a good and bad day seeing as I always look the same. I don't think I'm extremely gorgeous, but I'm content with what I see. I'm an average human being :)

• 7.5 or 8 I think

• I would give myself a 7.5 out if 10

• I would give myself a 4 or 5 but people here tell me I'm a 7-9

• average I would say... like a 5?

• I'd give myself a 2 on bad days and 3 on good

• I'd give myself an 8 simply for being myself.

• On an okay day, a 5 or 6. On a bad day, a 2.

The problem is, I'm a highly critical person by nature. I pick out flaws really quickly and really easily, which is great for my job and helps me understand other people sometimes, but it can be a bit... detrimental to my self esteem. >.>

• like a 6 normal days and a 7 when i put in effort.

• You suffer from body dysmorphia but still find yourself above average on bad days? wow, I wish my self esteem was like that... good god.

5 is avg, I'll say between 4-6

• I was over weight for most of my life, k-12 and I got made fun of terribly. So after losing weight, and having some sexual experiences I've learned to love myself even on the bad days. Now my body dysmorphia hits when I haven't eaten, and I look in the mirror and think I look fatter than I did before. Or when you're trying to look nice to go out, and you're constantly checking the mirror for self acceptance. It's taken a while, but it's good to love yourself no matter how you look or what you're going through. 😊 I bet you're beautiful.

• I'm glad you're on that journey to self acceptance. :)

• Thank you ❤️ and you should also look in the mirror and see way more than an average person.