Am I pretty? Honest opinions?

My cousin posted something of me but I figured I would post something IDC if you say anything rude I am 262 pounds but I carry it well
am I pretty? Honest opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a pretty face but there is a reason why you did not post any full body pictures. There is not a great way to carry 262 lbs. Many overweight people use their weight as an excuse to avoid dealing with the world of relationships, falling in love, being rejected and crushed, and all that other stuff.

Very few people have a medical problem that prohibits them from losing weight, so I assume that someone who is overweight is happy with their life as it is. If you are not happy, do something about it.

• Okay I didn't post a bod pic not because I'm ashamed but because I only have photos of my outfits on and i ts actually genetic I've been trying to lose weight for 4 years now and my relationship is amazing i have a good boyfriend and yeah I just wanted to clear some stuff up

• Okay. Good luck with your continued weight loss efforts and with the boyfriend.

What Guys Said 17

• Yes you are quite atttactive

• You have a pretty face, but no one carries 262 pounds well... and i think you know this too, which is why the pictures are close ups of your face only and not your whole body

• Not particularly.

• 262 lbs? in my opinion.. no u ain't pretty. You'd be 10/10 if u dropped all that extra weight tho, 100% srs. You have a great face.

• Yes I think you are very pretty and I love the pic with the glasses. Its a good look.

• Well, you're not unattractive, and you're right, you do carry your weight well. But i think we all know what a huge difference losing weight can do for you.

• You're on the chubby side.

• No I don't think you are.

• It's ok I'm not attractive either but if you want me to be honest you are not attractive. It's especially the weight.

• You owe me a new screen.

• There's nothing wrong with you; you look fine just the way you are

• I would date you. 'nuff said.

• Photo 1: no
    photo 2: kind of
    photo 3: no
    Photo 4: yes

• You look cute in glasses :3

• Every girl is pretty 😊

• I think you are attractive :) You are very cute :)

• NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LOSSE SOME WEIGHT

• You're not bad, for your age

What Girls Said 10

• You should focus on losing weight to prevent future health problems. You're a pretty girl, but being overweight is really not healthy.

• Yes, you are!

• Your face is pretty but I don't think there's a way to carry 262 pounds well.

You wanted honesty.

• You are pretty, and screw what your cousin
    And anyone else thinks, your opinion of yourself is the only one that matter

• I've always wanted a hairline like that
    you wear a lot of makeup, but I would say yes

• Thank you and believe it or not I don't wear that much make up only time i wear that much make up is when I have football games to go to or party's

• Yeah the third one is actually only eye-shadow eyeliner and mascara and chapstick

• That sounds like a lot to me lol, but I also never wear make up myself, so that may be why

• You're cute fam
    Red lipstick on fleek

• Yes you are.

• I think you have a pretty face.

• Your pretty but take better pictures and show your smile :)

• You have beautiful features, but for health's sake if nothing else, losing weight healthily and steadily would be great. If you have been trying things without success, maybe look into the starch solution lifestyle. Its a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off, increase energy, overall glow and health. X

• I actually base been trying to lose weight for 4 years its something to do with my genetics I talk to my doctor about it so t best ing for me to do is state positive about my weight because its extremely hard I don't eat junk food and I'm a vegetarian.

• Maybe check out the starch solution book, it makes for a good read :) Many people who couldn't lose weight did with this lifestyle and it is a healthy way to do it. It is completely vegetarian (way to go by the way! Being veggie is awesome :)). I do think it's great you keep positive about it, it does not make you less beautiful just more risk for health issues but it's good you are looking into it. Doctors can be very wrong sometimes. Maybe try the starch solution for 12 days, see how you feel :) x