Guys, What are the qualities that you look for in a girl. What draws you to a girl?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If I can be myself, kind of a goofball without feeling like I'm offending you (vise versa), then you have my attention. If we could have nice convo and know the difference between serious and hilarious. Lastly, which is pretty rare, if the girl shows interest, then I'll act on it.

What Guys Said 13

• Her personality

• I'm most attracted to their smiles and their eyes, but also anyone that has a sexy Australian or British accent. I also like a girl who has a nice personality, intelligent, kind and funny.

• Physical attraction plays a role, but it's not a bid one. As long as they don't have a deformed face or are fat. Then I would be willing to start a relationship with them. For me, it's more important as to who they are as a person.

• What do I really want in a girl? Me.

But seriously someone I can talk to and joke with comfortably. Then comes the physical attraction stuff.

• eyes that i can just Stare in all day, She's sweet nice and I don't mind shy girls either and I Also got to be attracted to her and stuff like personality

• The girl herself.

• Her confidence, personality, height, killer looks, initiative etc

• the eyes? we all know y'all girls are trying to suck our soles #succubus #smh

• Eyes
    Intelligence
    Beauty
    Kindness
    Humor

• The face seems to be the priority... Height n figure also come into account

• i have too be attracted too her in general
    she has to believe in god for her too actually be my girlfriend
    she must work out, not a lot but enough so she won't get so big its nasty (i do like big girls but not too big)
    she can't think she's better than me cause she's not
    and she has to have a goal for her life that brings joy and helps people
    but ur 15 so i dont expect you too think about any of this yet ur only thinking about how you look right now

• Pretty. Isn't a cunt. Brains are nice, but pointless if she isn't nice. Social savvy.

• big boobs, a slim waist and a big ass.