Do I look overweight or underweight?

Some people call me fat... But my boyfriend thinks I'm underweight. So what's your thoughts on this? & you can be honest.
Do I look overweight or underweight...?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 32

• okay, and you care about what people have to say? get it out of your head girl..
    people are assholes, yes even me.
    you are not fat, on what planet is that flat stomach even called fat anyways

(dont say earth please, i beg of you)
    you might be a little underweight (im an asshole) but considering i dont know your height and weight im going to say you are not underweight.

• Looks somewhere between underweight and normal to me. Possibly normal. Definitely not fat.

• if that is "underweight" then boy oh boy I can only imagine what people around you are like :O

• @illusive_man "plus size" models in terms of size, the ones that aren't fat :p

• 0|0
  • Just about right

• In don't see anybribs. That throws out the possibilty that you are underweight. Of course other areas might also matter. You can easily go to a website and put your height and stuff and it will tell u where u fall.

• Those people who call you fat need to get some glasses on their fucking eyes...
    And boyfriend may be right... i think you should eat a little bit... other than that you are perfect

• You have given no stats to understand whether you are over or under weight. However, I don't see fat there.

• You look great. Nice pj's, too :-)

• Are you sucking in? Because I think I can see a little rib bone.. But it's hard to judge without a full body picture. From what I can see a little food couldn't hurt.

• You seem normal weight. I really doubt you're underweight, and definetly not fat

• Damn fine.

You're good girl

• You are slim/skinny.

A blind person could see that.

• you look just right x

• you look slightly skinny to me. But overall hot... your boyfriend is so damn lucky

• You look skinny to me.

• can't say if just look on that.. but i think you are slim enough

• Stop trolling. you have a flat stomach, on what planet is that fat?

• looks fine to me. I don't think you're fat at all, I think stay were you are

• i think u r a bit overweight and should lose a few

• You look fine lol. Slightly skinny perhaps, unless you are just lifting your arms or something; that doesn't mean you're underweight though. I really can't see what you're worried about.

• You look good neither over or under weight.

• You definitely in between underweight and overweight. Which means your average.

• You shouldn't care what other people think, there will always be people whom like you for what you are in the inside not the outside

• I don't think that you're either. You look slim, but I don't think you're underweight.

• neither , u look fine

• Underweight for me.

I like a softer rounder tummy

• You look under weight, do squats. It will make you more curvy.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif if you aren't sucking in your stomach you look normal weight wise to me

• mmmm mmm mmm daddy like ;)

• Based on that picture, you are neither over or under-weight.

• You're baby bear. Just right

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 14

• You are at a perfect weight. No need to give a fuck what people say. <3

• You look underweight. Who in the world is calling you fat?

• Gosh unless one's health is at risk we would all be better off not commenting on a woman's weight. Study after study have shown it is just as damaging to tell a woman she is too thin as is it to comment on weight gain. There is no winning and the constant scrutiny leads women to at least partially tie their self worth to their current pants size.

You seem to have some muscle tone either from cardio or yoga, flat stomach with softness on the hips as per you being of ripe child bearing age.

Unless you have recently lost a lot of weight and he is genuinely concerned I would say he is a bit out of line commenting on your weight and yes this qualifies as body shaming. More importantly it can be an indicator of objectification.

How would he feel/ comment if you gained 50 lbs after a baby? Not saying you will but if he is likely to carry on his commentary it can be devastating. Best

• No you look fine.

• Wellllll all we see is your stomach which is flat so I'll go with neither

• Lol you have a flat stomach so obvs not over weight but I don't see bones showing through XD so you're not underweight. You look like me, skinnier girls call me fat but big girls call me a stick. :P

• You look average.

• You look rather skinny than fat.

• It looks like you've got healthy weight :)

• Difficult to say without a full body pic, but you look completely average. I don't see any abnormal fat, nor a skinny bone structure.

• underweight

• Obese just saying...-_-
    You look healthy not obese not anorexic

• I would say underweight

• Definitely not overweight. I would say just right, but if people are saying you are underweight maybe look at how much you eat? See if you ever skip meals or have very small portions? People always used to say I was too skinny. I only filled out properly at 20 and it was just that I was still growing so it was fine. But I often used to skip meals or not eat much and people got worried about me being underweight because of that. Asking as you have enough energy you're fine :)