How much points do you take away on the attractive scale if a person has a nasty personality and idiocy?

Id say -1 1/2 for personality and -2 for idiocy

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends on the person and what's their personality trait it could be a few points or many.

As for idiocy it depends if they're really acting like a complete bafoon or if they aren't the brightest person.

Most Helpful Guy

• She can always work on her nasty personality. Idiocy on the other hand, maybe not as much.

• Ok so if someone told you to rate a perfectly gorgeous girl and there was no time for her to work on her personality or intelligence how many points would you deduct for each of them?

• Looks = 3
      Personality= 3
      Intelligence= 4

• thanks for the straight opinion. this was the first time i didn't have the urge to punch you in the face

What Girls Said 4

• ow much points do you take away on the attractive scale if a person has a nasty personality and idiocy?
    None as for me personality and intelligence has no bearing on attractiveness as those are factors on appeal.

• Ok then on the appeal scale how much points deducted?

• Your wondering is unwarranted in my opinion as I gave an explanation as to why it is 'extreme'. Recall my words: "Personality I tend to view most guys have awful personalities so it'd take extremes like pedophilia/child abuse/animal abuse to lose points." So since in my view most guys have what is typically seen as awful personalities for my personal view of a nasty personality I go to extremes.

Your link is also unwarranted as I'm aware what others tend to perceive as nasty personality.

Unsure of your point unless you're trying to change my view of what is a nasty personality to me... o. O

• oh i see, i hadn't notice that other comment there

• All of them!

• 10 points... to Gryffindor! yaaaayyyyy!
    yeah... well i... i would take all 10 points cuz if you're an asshole or an idiot you'll get nothing but gate from me... Hufflepuff sucks by the way.

• Copying @micheal727jovanie's layout

Looks = 3
    Personality= 4
    Intelligence= 3

What Guys Said 10

• As always with me.
    A pretty face will get you through the front doors , a good body will get you to the VIP lounge , brains will get you to the mile high club.

I'm a visual person like most but I'm not so shallow as to purely let my eyes guide what I do lol

• lol thats why people use the attractive scale to qualify and disqualify people better. Might be shallow but it works.

• that was funny though

• If someone is nasty then you take away AAAAAALL of the points. I can't possibly consider someone attractive if they horrible to the people around them

• Bro, the fact that you actually assign objective numerical values to girls you date, instead of qualitatively evaluating whether you're interested in a girl subjectively, is pretty low. You're completely commodifying dating and romantic relationships.

How about you start viewing your dates as people and not commodities?

• it depends. if it is a ONS, no lose of points. If I am looking for dating, than like 4 at least, I can't handle that stuff...

• All points! A person is unattractive if they are nasty. Trust me I know because my ex looks very attractive but she is very ugly to me as I know how horrible of a person she is.

• I would take away an awful for bad personality - It is hard to quantify idiocy though

• If a girl was the most gorgeous in the planet but had the personality of a brick that is a deal breaker at least for me no way in hell I deal with that

• so if she just wanted to hit it and quit it with you, Just wanted a good one time no strings attached fuck. You still wouldn't?

• I suck at rating so bare with me and my school grading system
      looks:10
      Personality:3
      Idiocy:5
      18/30 She's like a D

• nice. sounds accurate

• Looks = 4
    Personality=2
    Intelligence=3

• For a nasty personality, all of them. for idiocy, depends, it just depends. I kinda think intelligence is a great trait for girls to have though.

• -1 is fair.