Do guys find muscle on girls unattractive?

I used to be a sprinter so I have muscle on my thigh and a bit on my arms, my stomach is quite toned. Do guys find this weird or unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really find it unattractive. It depends on the guy I guess. But when it's too much there'll be fewer guys who are into it. Anything usual from exercising won't affect your body image. It could also make it better cause many guys prefer girls with healthy, worked out bodies =)

What Guys Said 15

• Girls don't NEED to look all soft and fluffy to be feminine.
    God knows a Spartan woman who can defend herself is one that only a Spartan deserves.
    Don't sell yourself short.

• Depends on the amount of muscle. Sporty girls with some visible muscle is hot, but more than that is unattractive.

• short answer: no

• It all depends on how ripped she is... and yes its a turn off when girls have muscles... Girls are supposed to look feminine... And not like guys.

If you women wanna hit thr gym and look fit... then this is how you should look...

i1083.photobucket.com/.../images_zpspuzmfyku.jpeg

And NOT LIKE THIS

i1083.photobucket.com/.../...es-1_zpsutxcd39n.jpeg

The first pic is a turn on... and the second is turn off

• It's actually very attractive, it stop being attractive when you start looking like a body builder.

• I like fit and sporty women

• thigh muscles are nice , abs no , arm muscles... well a little bit won't matter but when its really noticeable and you look muscular no

• Being fit/healthy is hot, being a bodybuilder.. not so much.

• Fitness is one of the biggest parts of physical beauty. Lean toned muscle is very attractive.

• Unless you look like a roid-head I find it very attractive.

• Not at all!

• as long as you're not she hulk most guys will think its hot

• A little bit muscles are necessary...

• EXTREMELY attractive!!! it's ideal for me.

• If you look like a body builder then it is unattractive but if you just fit then it is good😃

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's attractive.

• They like that shiz.