Is having one amputated leg a turnoff?

I recently had to get my right leg amputated just a bit below the knee (in a car accident 3 months back there was too much damage to my leg so they had to amputate it) and I feel that it limits my chances of having a girlfriend because there are some challenges that goes with it but my prosthetic leg looks almost real I mean I can walk almost 100% normal but I also had some girls say things like I don't want a guy who has an amputated leg because "its not good in bed" that shouldn't matter but to some girls it does I just needs a girl to accept it any suggestions?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should find someone who also had some sort of physical disability so you could relate?

What Girls Said 19

• Girls, Is having one amputated leg a turnoff?
    It is for me.

I just needs a girl to accept it any suggestions?
    You can try specialized dating sites geared towards amputees.

" that shouldn't matter"
    Bit curious as to why it shouldn't it matter were you proposing a sexless relationship which is why it shouldn't matter what those gals are aroused by, physically/sexually attracted to, and enjoy since there would be no sex?

• See its people like you that I drop👌👌

• Then it seems suited for both of us as gals like me who aren't into dating guys with turnoffs would prefer to be dropped.

• I don't know why they would think that would make you bad in bed or that they would be uncomfortable being in a relationship with you. I would have no problem dating a guy that had an amputated leg.

• i don't think it's a turn off...
    some people won't accept that, just the way some people don't accept over weight people. the ones who can't, aren't worth your time... and as far as sex goes, i don't think it will be a big problem for you.

• No, what would be a turn off is your confidence or lack of it. Get on with your life enjoy yourself and you'll definitely attract a significat other.

• No honestly I wouldn't care if you're attractive then you're attractive regardless of a missing leg...

For instance he's missing his arm and leg and couldn't be sexier:

noahgalloway.com/.../Noah2706.jpg

images.medicaldaily.com/.../noah-galloway.jpg

www.blogs.va.gov/.../MH1114_FEA_COV_01.jpg

static.east.abc.go.com/.../320.16x9.jpg?cb=0032

He's just as attractive as if he had them... Don't sweat it the right girl won't care.

• http://i.imgur.com/oNVZob3.jpg

lieutenant Dan Had no legs, and I would totally fuck him if he were real. It shouldn't be a problem, and for any girl who DOES think it's a problem, she wasn't worth your time anyway

• Oh my god no, it's NOT a turn off! If a girl sees that as a turn off, then she's a total bi*ch! I mean, it's not your fault and it's not a lifestyle you decided to have!! If I had a boyfriend who has an amputated leg, I probably spoil the sh*t out off him and being in this 'situation' has nothing, absoulutly NOTHING to do with the performance in the bedroom!!

• Lol if she said that she probably wasn't thinking and was probably to make insensitive joke but I think it is attractive means your tough and that's hot lol

• It's just your lower leg.
    You walk
    Your body is normal and functional.

No, that in itself wouldn't throw me off.

• yes unless your like the guy from the red band society...

• It's not a turn off to me! :)

• I really don't mind and I would even give a hand to him if my boyfriend was to be amputated.

• I've found men with amputations attractive before. Once I saw a man, he was the most attractive thing I ever saw and he only had one hand.

It's not a turn off at all. For me at least.

• I find it attractive so yeah i guess a turn on :)

• I'm so sorry to hear that happened to you!

Any girl that would say something horrible like that, you should not want anything to do with. That is just a nasty thing to say. You need to find yourself a nice girl!

• I wouldn't mind as long as you didn't use that as an excuse for not getting a job or doing other normal stuff. Sorry to hear about having to have an amputation.

• Not a big deal... if your personality is great... your battle wound will be sexy.

• Augustus Waters 😏

• Honestly- my boss has an amputated leg and I still think he is a very attractive cute human being.
    So I guess it just depends I don't really think it's a turnoff