Which would you date?

Which would you date?

From look wise which one would you date? Of course you no nothing about their personality

Most Helpful Guy

• so... are they all different? or just... ?

and to answer, none. it takes more than a few pics.

• lol just tell them brother thats not for you

• Well you and your friend are confusing me!!! Bye

• @Asker he totes confused me too lol.

What Guys Said 24

• Top left for sure: looks cute, love the athletic look which her and i can do a bunch of physical activity together.

Pink Dress: Great looking girl however she looks "i'm dieting" hot which also means if she ever eats, it's going to make her gain weight quick. She also looks high maintenance...

Booty girl: She's going to have a lot of guys go after her and i'm more boobs person so... i won't be willing to work as hard for her.. we'd have to mash personalities for us to take off.

• It would obviously depend on the personality. All of them have an appearance that is within dateable parameters. If I only had the choice of one of them for an initial blind date, I would choose the top left, as she seems the most approachable, and the most grounded.

• They look very similar. As much as I like black girls I am not gonna date any of those three. I can't go on dates unless I know that their personalities and other things fit my taste.

• Non of them

• Girl in the shorts

• The first one... the extreme head tilt plus the smile won me over lol

• Let's just say all of the above.

• The first one, she seems to appreciate having fun.

• All too young for me, but given the right stage in life? All of them..

• D) all of the above, please

• The one that smiles

• The sporty girl.

• I can tell it's the same girl.. but tbh I prefer the girl on the top left in sports clothes.

• The top left looks easiest to get along

• The first one because she looks like more fun, so she's probably better in bed.

• None. The girl in the swimsuit (thong) or whatever that is has a fake ass.

• No she don't that's brutal for a black women

• Change of mind i'd probably pick the one covered holding the water bottle.

• Ha, that's not a fake ass.

• All of them. But the one with the pink dress has to go with another dress cause am going blind here.

• red shorts

• Neither, they look like preps, all of them and I do not deal with preps

• pink dress.

• First one.

• date? don't know without getting to know them, but all of them are hot as hell with bangin bodies!!

• NONE, I'M RACIST

• Lol idiot you're funny

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Top left no contest since she looks natural and her skin just glows for some reason <3 <3 <3

What Girls Said 8

• They're all gorgeous. If I was man or lesbian, I would date any of then given they had a compatible personality.

• I would probably pick the first girl first though. She looks really fun and energetic. Reminds me of myself tbh. The other two are intimidating a bit so I probably wouldn't even approach them. SMILES FOR THE WIN!

• I like the first one.

• if I liked women, all three of them

• i like the first one.. looks more real!

• Really why do just about all of them have to be half dressed?

• Well the first girl is pretty athletic and not revealing too much so that's not really bad but why use the other girl that's basically nude as an example.

• Yeah I'm sorry that picture doesn't shoe it off but common since tell you that I'm facing forward not side ways and it's not like someone took a pic for me from the back.

Think before you speak you seem to have trouble doing that. I don't even know whywe're arguing all I said was couldn't you use examples of girls that are closed and you try to insult me.

Not to mention can't you do a little better than that you have the worst comebacks based off of something you don't even know. At least I state the truth and obvious then on top of that you don't even stand by your treats once you're proven wrong or treated you go on to the next one... Get a life ✌

• Okay I did not read that so good night I hope you put in that much effort to write an essay in school wtf.

• None of the above

• Bye white girl, they are not gay

• I don't date women, so none.

• They all look desperate.

• How do they look desperate? You sound stupid

• Annonymous white women never admit that their white lol

• Yepyepyep