Honestly, how attractive am I to you, from 1 to 10 ?

What do you find appealing and unappealing about my appearance?

Don't forget to say why when you scale. And thank you very much already for your honesty and your time.

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm...

I won't be unkind, since it's not right.

But then you're not my type. Your hair isn't well suited and you have bad skin.

But you're not ugly though. and you would look uglier with a frown.

i won't rate you, since i dont think it's right for people to post stuff and then get berated.

• Thank you. Thats nice.

What Guys Said 11

• Holy crap!!! Thats not higher than 1!!!

• I think you are very pretty about a 7

• You asked me before and I gave you a five but since you asked again I'm going to Give you a three. I do not like you hair style at all and the skin is bad...

• Not my type, I'd give you a 3

• I give you a 1.

-Eyes are too spread
    -masculine eyebrows
    -Masculine chin
    -Poor hair style and color.
    -Horrible smile.
    Thick nose
    -Manly eyes

On the positive side you have healthy teeth.

• I see. Thank you for being so detailed and clear. What do you mean by spread eyes

Do you have any ideas on how I can improve myself, please?

• Get your nose done. It needs to appear more feminine.
      Eyebrow waxing
      Take better care of your skin
      Jaw, cheekbone and chin surgery
      Work on a more feminine smile
      With a browlift your eyes will appear softer
      -Bigger lips

Straighten your hair, natural color for now, If you really want to glam it up maybe lighten your skin.

by the way don't listen to the women here. The give you feel good advice that doesn't solve your problem.

• The shape of my eyebrows can't really make a browlift... But Thank you!

• You've got the answer you're looking for.

• 1/10. Sorry but I'm being honest as you wanted.

• to be honest you're like a 4 to me sorry

• no just no lol

• 2/10 sorry.

• its the internet, its gotta be rude, not a great idea to post your pics here and let people rate you

• Okay thank you. How do i remove it?

• unfortunately you can't but do take it as a lesson. The internet is never a kind place, the trick to have a fruitful experience is anonymity

• Thank you.

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, I'd say a 7 because you have very pretty eyes and a very pretty smile!

• You have a very nice smile. And it's cool to see that you obviously have your own style. Use that to your advantage.

• Wow people can be so rude sometimes. You look great honestly. Everybody is special in their own way. You have beautiful white teeth and your smile is perfect. Don't let the mean and rude comments get to you. You're beautiful just the way you without anybody to tell you so. Don't forget that! :)

• Thank you very much. Feeling much better!

• Like 5 for me

• Why?

• The hair.. Me neither. Any idea on how to fix it?

• You don't have to stop going natural but you could try human hair wigs. I wear them all the time. It always looks good and you can take it off whenever you want. But they can be on the pricey side but it's worth it

• you look like a guy to be honest,

• How do I look more of a girl, please? And naturally?

• You are blessed with a stunning smile!! :-)

• Beautiful smile

• Castor oil for growth :)

• You have really pretty eyes and smile! :)
    Personally, I am not a fan of the blonde/lighter parts in your hair, I think your natural hair color suits you more. Maybe you can clean up stray eyebrow hair (like underneath) to have a better brow shape.

• Thank you very much. I'll try those 😊

• No, waxing didn't really work for me, I pluck or thread. I like to keep my arch a certain shape, and the under strays seem to grow fast, or at least the start of growing. But it's usually once a week unless it's super hot; the hair grows faster in heat.

• I see.

• id say 5 average

• Why?

• well its good actually you give off a very friendly vibe and you're not afraid to show your face with no makeup... if you really wanted you could wear makeup, clean up the brows and grow out your hair and be like most other women, sure you would have more sex appeal but it just takes away something that is there.

• Thank you. You say it takes away something that is there, what do you mean please? I really want to grow out my hair but they are so slow. I cut them 3 years ago. Do you know any products to male them grow faster, please?