What's a "V line" on a Guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• its a part of our abs, girls have them too it's one of the first ab musles to show up when you start working out and it's near your hips it's called a v line becuase it starts at the upper hips and make a v look it up on google images if u want

What Guys Said 2

• The muscle line from the groin to the stomach on really toned guys looks like a V - On phone so can't link a pic

• V is short for vagina because the 'men' who have them must be super girly faggots

What Girls Said 4

• data.whicdn.com/.../...RJXn1qgix6lo1_500_large.jpg

Basically a V-shaped line of muscle definition, goes with abs.

• They look good but feel weird, at least to me they do. I have a much more subtle one and it just feels like hard muscle jutting out from my body.

• The lines on the pelvis area. Super attractive.

• v line is visible on fit guys. you can see it run from lower abs to the pelvic area.

? ยท 3 years ago

• V Line is a shit train service in victoria, Australia. V-line is well known for been 5 hours or more late, over flowing dunnies and people throwing rocks at windows. Many people choose to take the bus or drive. V line is also very slow strugles to do 100kmh compared to Frances fast trains which does like 500kmh+