Are you confident in your body?

Are you confident in your body right now , especially for summer? Also what's your ideal body?

• Yes I feel confident
  • No I don't feel confident

Most Helpful Girl

• I am.. kind of okay with my body. I'm skinny, 5'2 and 106 lbs.. I was even called anorexic and bulimic all highschool and constantly told to eat by my friends, or called a twig, which is stupid because everyone gets so offended when you call someone fat, but it's a big joke to go around and say "oh you're so skinny like a twig, why don't you eat?"
    anyway, I've felt so ugly all my life until I met my boyfriend who loves my body, and loves petite bodies to begin with. So, I feel better abit.

What Guys Said 12

• The question is, do you want a great body for yourself, or to prove something to others. You have to dig deep into your own psychology why is it you want to do something. If your doing it for validation, Its never going to be enough, you will always find another fix, to keep filling that void.

The problem, with caring of what others think of you, its stops you from achieving your goals and dreams. It also stop you from being yourself.

• I'm okay with it but there are a couple of things I would change. It's just so hard to change it though. I am underweight. Gaining weight just won't work. I'm trying to eat higher-calorie food, mood food, exercise, etc. but my weight just floats between 116 and 119.

• 2|0
  • I'm tall, but I've always been thin, bordering on underweight, regardless of diet or exercise. My forearms in particular, pretty much just skin on bone at the wrists.

My girlfriend didn't seem to mind... maybe it's more in my head than anything else's, but it still bothers me.

• Somewhere in the middle - Happy enough with my body

• Definitely not ready for summer. You won't see me on the beach, I can't do that to humanity. It doesn't affect my confidence though. I hate warm weather anyway.

• I'm not amazed at my body but I think it's tolerable. I'm confident that I can bring it up in a short amount of time...

• pretty confident, still working on perfecting it tho :)

• I'm a rather large dude but I don't care what others think

• Are u? Lemme see dat SMEXY body. Dem squat booty 😘

• a 6 pack abs and another 2 inches and i would be.

• Yeah I don't have great muscles or owt but my body is fine, with my face and charm my body isn't too important ;D

What Girls Said 17

• Yeah I think it looks good enough. May not be my complete IDEAL but it's good enough. Mine looks more like this right now:

cdn.glamcheck.com/.../...ures-Over-Skinny-Ones.jpg

My ideal would be more like this:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4347761431.jpg

Still toned, just a bit thicker.

• I can't even look in the mirror. I hate my body. I am ashamed.

id k what my idea body is... uh... I never thought about it. I am posessed by a spirit of negativity, I cannot even think about what IS good, I am far too busy deciding on what is bad :P

• Ohh, no way. Why the hell did you remind me? :D My body is SO not ready for da summa.

• I am very confident!

• Confident. I'm proud of myself. I remember when I use to wear jackets all the time. It took a long time for me to grow out of that.

• No I don't feel confident. I don't have much of chest and thighs little big. But I am happy being average looking ^^

• I've never felt confident in my body. My whole life, I've hated my body and my face.

• Yes, but not enough to wear a bikini.

• Yeah for sure. Mine is ready for summer year round, I take good care of myself.

• I feel confident in my body, even with the stretch marks here and there. Really it depends on a person's body preferences, half people think the skinnier the better, while other people believe athletic/ lean or thick women are more attractive.

• Yes I am confident with my own body

• I think i have a bit too much confidence

• Not so confident.

• yep i am fine with my body, i don't think i got an ideal body though

• I feel confident overall, although there are a few area I'm always self conscious about.

• I used to say 126 pounds is ideal and I want to get back to that. I however was a teen at that time and very active. I am currently 161 pounds and I still dream of returning to that lighter weight. I'd rather have a mind change than punish myself continually since i'm not reaching that 'ideal weight.'

• No no no too many things are not right.

• I take care of myself too just got screwed in life bad.