Guys, how do I look (No make up)?

I know I am not a supermodel, but am I attractive enough to get hit on? do I even have a chance lookwise? Be honest please.
Guys, how do I look (No make up)?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• your hairline is a bit high and your skin seems to have a few problems (talking about the red dots) probably because you wear makeup very often. you do look fine though. not overly pretty but not bad.

• Yeah i have some skin problems. Nothing to do with makeup, just bad genes

• I scratch too much >.<

• maybe a moisturizer creme would help ^^

What Guys Said 20

• 1|0
  • I think very pretty

• what the hell is wrong with people saying big forehead , she is pretty and she WILL get hit on

just smile next time :D

• Look'n good! ! I'd hit on you for sure. Very nice natural look!
    So... time to hit on you...

How YOU do'n? (joey style) lol

• u look a bit above avarage

• Yes, you look dateable.

• PS. Don't you ever ask that here again. You're pretty, period. Here you're going to get a ton of bad feedback from people who are just miserable with their lives and even if you 'ignore' them, they do still influence you somehow.

• Actually, I was pretty happy with that haircut so the picture was about the hair, to have a reference next time I couldn't pick a haircut.

• OK, you say thanks, I'm not doing you a favor, just speaking my mind. But you're welcome.

• you look pretty attractive blonde :)

• I'm not trying to be mean but your not the best looking but you probably do have a chance.

• it's so nice to see a girl without makeup, by why do girls NEVER put a smile on their face? It would make you ten times more attractive, to be honest. Your best feature is that you are a true blonde. Very unique. And very special!

• I wanted to look neutral, pictures can be deceiving with angles, makeup and expressions

• Yes, "neutral" can often appear as angry, sad, or indifferent. by the way, is that a dimple on your right cheek? Adorable!

• Big forehead sorry
    But there are guys out there that will love you for who you are not what you can become

• Hey!
    First how old are you? I suspect 20... you are above average and you have a cute face. I would give you a 6.5/10

• You would be more attractive... if you gave yourself more confidence.

• Very pretty- you should smile more though :)

• I tried for a neutral face

• your pretty!! waht does the rest of your body look like? and how do you dress? are you showing off your best assests? that will do the trick and be confident :)

• Im skinny-normal, normal height, small boobs, larger butt. I wear a lot of black gray and blue, I've got some metalband shirts. Usually I do wear eye makeup and cover my worst acne, but just as easily go a few days without.

• Umm.. I have to rate you out of 10 then... You would be 6 according to me..

• looking good.

• Nice face, but a big forehead, so maybe average. I think getting some bangs would be a good idea. I would still hit on you, though and I'm sure a lot of guys would, so no need to worry.

• average. . . .

• you're average at best sorry but since like a lot of dudes here like you so thats good news

• Well you look alright I think you could use some bangs but you have nice eyes and everything.