Guys, Are my lips "kissable"?

okay so i've never had a first kiss like besides 2nd grade.. not even a peck on the lips... nothing. So are my lips kissable

Guys, Are my lips

27

Most Helpful Guy

• kissing isn´t about the lips...

• haha well partly but i know... it's the person and if you like them and blah blah blah but i just wanted to know if they are.

• you do know that. XD it´s just lips. they look average so they definitely are not the reason why you haven´t been kissed :P

• haha okay :p

What Guys Said 26

• Pretty big. You gotta get rid of all that lipstick. It just makes your lips look scary.

• Are you kidding? Ofcourse they are.. work on this self esteem issues.

• What does that even mean? If you're not deformed of course they can kiss.

• I don't know i heard it in a song and wanted to know if mine were lol don't judge me. No but like obviously they can kiss but when you look at them do they look soft and something you would kiss... lol I don't know this sounds stupid i know but oh well

• Yeah I know what you mean, I was only messing.

That being said, bearing in mind our age gap, I feel uncomfortable expressing my thoughts on your lips, if you catch my drift.

• Your lips are kissable, your personality however might not be kissable.

• yea very much so...

• I like them maybe a less bright lipstick - You look very attractive the boys will be looking for their first kiss soon.

• don't leave a lipstick stain! yes they are "kissable"

• lol i don't wear makeup on a day to day basis. it's a rare occasion that i wear makeup but i was wearing it that day and lol happened to be the picture i used.

• it's all good!

• Yea you have cute lips

• most definitely <3

• Very much 😊 It's eatable more than kissable 😊 I can use hours to concentrate on that 😊

• No. Too much lipstick and buzz. I prefer girls WITHOUT makeup. I also personally also prefer girls who are generally not interested in trying to desperately amplify their looks with face paint.

• i actually don't wear makeup on a day to day basis. i very rarely wear it only on special occasions or when my friends come over and want to do my makeup since i never put it on. I just happen to be wearing it in this picture but normally i don't

• Well this is not the right picture to market yourself with then :p

• I like the kind of lips you have, big and beautiful. So... Ummmm!!! A big kiss on your lips. :-)

• Yes ofcourse... and I haven't kissed anyone ever... at least u have done it in 2nd grade:D

• I'd like to see lips that are un-kissable.

• Hhaha kissable indeed sister. : )

• NO Dickable

• No, because they are covered with all that crap.

• sorry lol but on a day to day basis i don't wear makeup like at all. i go bare faced unless it's a special occasion but i just happened to pick this picture on a day that i was.

• I see. Well, I'm sure they plenty kissable then!

• They are very kissable... And u seem so mature according to ur age ;) it's a good thing, don't take it wrong..

• Yes they are, next time go easy on the lipstick though. and maybe a different colour might compliment your face skin tone more.

• Yes they are... here you go... 😘😙😚😗

• they are very kissable.

• To big for me

• omg yes they are very kissable

• wtf... who did u kiss in 2nd grade... wear less lipstick

• mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm :*

• Wow, you're gonna be a knockout when you get older. Heartbreaker, in the making...