Rate me from a scale of 1-10?

Please give me your honest opinion how do i look from a scale of 1-10 and what race do you think i am? :D http://m.imgur.com/3LQUTcK

Most Helpful Girl

• Filipino? And 7

• No cigar lol thank you a seven is better then a 2

• Greek and Caribbean lol good guess though.

• Lol! Omg nice mix !! Thanks for MHO too!

What Girls Said 4

• I think you would look better with a hair cut. Just my opinion.

• 6/10 u need hair cut seriously

• What If I tied my hair you think I would look better?

• Thanks for the input tbh I love my hair its what separates me from everybody and even if you rate me 6/10. If we were to meet in real life your desires would be met and you wouldn't need another man. It would be my sworn duty to fill your life with happiness, prorection, and most of all love. That's who I am

• Hmm I believe that u are

• I would give u a 6/10 looking good

• Your face is really handsome, your body, from what I can see, not so much. You seem to be half-Asian, maybe a blasian? And get a hair cut, you need it.

• Thanks you were close lol

• So what's your race/ethnicity?

What Guys Said 8

• I agree with others you are at least a seven potentially more. Bulking up and a haircut should help... you have good face+skin!

• Could be indian - A 8

• Not even close lol thanks for playing :D

• coool afro dude...8/10 basically

• Keep the hair, grow massive side burns and wear "disco stu" clothes!

• You look Mexican

• u look a bit like adrian grenier

• like around a 7 or 8 probably, I don't know. You seem to have all of the features a girl would want. As for your race, maybe part Indian or middle Eastern and part Asian. Maybe part South-East Asian.

• I'll give you a seven brother, bulking up will give you a number of to I think. But meh what do I know Im a dude lol. I think it's worth checking what you'd look like with short hair, but that shits a hand magnet for the ladies lol... A little facial hair wouldn't hurt, but if you grow it curly then probably a no.

• Thanks for the feed back