Does a girl's weight matter?

15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Well it matters to a point
    For sure during the stage of initial attraction it would be highly important I mean a cute face matters for sure, but the body is the first big bringer of attraction.
    However if you get to know someone that can change, to a degree. It's more how far you're willing to compromise. But the sad truth is with so many fish in the sea, there's only so many compromises you're gonna make when you can only bring one home.
    Id like to say I'm not shallow but I am, we all are to various degrees though I'd like to hope I'm less so then most guys, yet at the same time I've worked hard to get where I'm at so I kinda want someone whose about at my level, but like I said compromise is a thing

• not until it reaches an unacceptable level. I mean when I was married my ex was up to around 325 ish at one point, maybe more. so it never bothered me. but when women send me emails online that when they hit 400lbs they just said 'fuck it, im going for the record'... well that is just gross

• As long as you aren't excessively overweight/underweight, you are fine. But the closer you are to average weight, the better.

• I think things like her personality matter much more.

• Of course it matters. I am not attracted to skinny/petite girls, so, yeah, it matters.

• To an extent. I don't want my bed to break when you jump on it. That's costly.

• Yes but within the context of her height...

• is this a serious question? of course it does.

• Yes, it does.

• Yes i guess

• At certain levels, I don't want to date a girl that weighs 350, but for the most part not that much

• Yes. No one likes fat chicks.

Tags: Blunt, Truth, Blunt_Truth, I_aint_no_chubby-chaser.

• Of course it matters. Just like a man's weight matters. 500 pounds is not attractive on either gender. How much weight matters varies from person to person. Despite what women seem to think, men don't tend to prefer anorexic women. Most guys like women at a healthy weight. A few extra pounds however isn't normally going to be a big deal.

• yeah it does kinda