Guys, guys. do you actually notice a girls forehead and chin size?

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Absolutely not unless it has an unusual look.

• "guys, guys" <----- LOOOOOOL

and no, i don't i don't care much bout them tbh :-)

• Yes, they do. Guys I know always make fun of girls who have funny or unattractive shaped chins or large foreheads behind the girls' backs.

• why? the most irrelevant things those guys that do that can't talk about anything else of her face so talk about that because bet the main features of the face is what they got ugly and try to take the attention away from it doing that smh

• the one that gets made fun of

• Erm... Nothing. People are picked on because they look different. That's all there really is to it.

• I don't think we go look specifically a different parts of the face just take the whole thing in.

• Yep, Rihanna's forehead was the first thing I noticed about her... Jennifer Aniston's chin was the second thing I noticed about her...

• why notice that? eyes and smile are better and is rihannas forehead attractive to you?

• for you in your opinion kuzz your opinion wouldn't make someone ugly?

• It didn't make them ugly at all. Each of them are extremely attractive women... that's just the first thing I noticed in each of them. I have a friend who is stunning, but the first thing I noticed was her top front tooth (she has a tooth right in the middle, not two front teeth), but this doesn't in any way detract from her beauty.

• YES! big foreheads make me laugh, and i tend to stare at them. But its no big deal, if your fit your fit. Just look a little like an alien.. xD

• wow thats mean and rude and not true the prettiest people have big foreheads just look at the models and it is so rude if ulaugh in front of them but u are 20and guys mature later maybe u still inmature a big nose is worse for me

• but a guy i know has a big forehead and is prettier than you your nose is phat flat and that is uglier and funnier than any forehead.. and phat its fat!

• i don't have a big nose.. And you have no picture. So your obviously a sket xD

• Nope... as long as it is proportionate to the rest of her face!

• I do notice to be honest.

• Just look at the girl and the attractiveness meter pops up in my head... im sure the forehead is part of it but i do most of this subconsciously... by the way the shorter a girl is the harder it is for me to notice forehead and chin stuff...

• Yes. Chins are hot.

..

• Umm... All the face components are important for a good look so yes maybe...

• If they are really big, yes. I don't mind big chins though, big foreheads are worse for me.

• big foreheads are cute a big chin is worse like how do you kiss the person

• I don't know if a girl has like, a gigantic chin yeah maybe I could agree with you just that I don't see "too big" of chins very often on girls. If I see her with a gigantic forehead though that kinda stands out.

At least with the forehead you can cover it with bangs though. ^^ Then there's no way I'd notice.

• i notice both things any thing if its gigantic not just a forehead? haha I don't know personally foreheads for me aren't bad

• Nope ass and titties