I have cellulite on the backs of my thighs. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind and I've never heard anything negative about my legs. Is that a turn off?

OK. I'm 5'6 and 130 lbs. I try to eat right and I go to the gym regularly. But after having 4 kids its hard to get back to where I was. I have cellulite on the backs of my thighs. My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind and I've never heard anything negative about my legs. But I'm incredibly self conscious about them. That's part of the reason I never wear shorts. Long story short. Is that a turn off?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much, how noticeable, etc., but we all get it so really no big deal. We pretty much all have some negative things. You just need to overlook them.

What Guys Said 6

• There's no reason to feel self conscious about that, it's completely normal. Not only does it not matter, most guys don't even notice that. Not a turn off at all.

• I am with your boyfriend - Guys don't really notice these things

• Nothing wrong with that at all

• I don't think so... it's normal... nothing wrong with it.

• No its not

• Did you say you had 4 kids and he's your boyfriend... not your husband