How do I starve myself? no hate! Help?

Thank u for all that commented I'm not starving myself I tried once but it wasn't for me I think working out is better :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Age 13, and you want to starve yourself? For what purpose exactly? You have years to live your life, enjoy it. If you want to be thin quick, don't give into that bullshit. Be healthy, there are various ways to go about it. Many people have recommended juice cleansing, which is temporary, but not a diet to live off of. Fasting for the purpose of being thin won't help. The results will always fall below your expectations because you'll always set them higher and higher. You're 13, eat a pizza and say fuck it.

What Guys Said 18

• You don't. It's not even the fastest way to lose fat.

• to loose wait? I've done that , honestly no hate but dont bother it backfires in the end and you end up gaining more weight. oh your 13? definitely a terrible idea, you'll get sick , i honestly recommend exercise and cutting out soda and snacks , just telling the truth for your sake

• Don't do it. It's very unhealthy. You will regret it later.

• calm down and eat some popcorn, your not that fat.

• Dam QA hates me now. you still have to eat some popcorn, maybe some chocolate and a can of coke.

• As a competitive bodybuilder I've seen so many young kids completely fuck themselves up because of body image disorders. If you want to know how to lose weight and be fit in a healthy way I can help you there but starving yourself no. It's not a moral issue it's a health issue. If you want something earn it.

• I am sure there are plenty of ways to get advice on healthy dieting.

• Well, just don't eat anything at all. This should work.

• please please dont do that, im not hating.. but seriously dont do it its dangerous. follow a diet plan if you need to but dont starve yourself. 1-800-931-2237 call that number if you need to talk to a professional.. take care of yourself!

• Stop eating?

• By not eat? It not that complicated.

I would advise not to do it , of course. But it your choice.

• Drink a lot of water.
    smoothies ( watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, grape)

Keep a check on carbs and avoid fried foods you will start improving in jo time.

• gym beats starving any day fit women are hotter

• Why do you want to starve yourself? Are you one of those rare humans that doesn't need food?

• You should get fit instead it's much more rewarding.

• Stop eating, pretty easy

• Don't starve

• Don't do that! You could screw up your metabolism for life, since you're only 13.

• You stop eating. That's how you starve yourself.

What Girls Said 15

• Meanwhile you've got children in third world countries praying they could afford something to eat.

• Don't! You'll wish you had never started.

• starving yourself is unhealthy and painful. If you wanna loose weight, there are other ways of doing it such as eating certain types of food, or exercising. I wouldn't Intentionally starve myself, but I wouldn't get hungry like others so I wouldn't eat the right amount of food. And I fainted a lot because of that and that scared my parents, even now. If you hurt yourself that way by starving yourself, eventually it'll get to the point where people will notice because you'll faint, and that will hurt not only you but your loved ones as well

• Um well I'm not saying you should do this (because you definitely shouldn't) but you just don't eat. Or eat very little. But I DEFINITELY don't suggest doing it. Trust me being starving can make you pass out and you'll feel extremely dizzy, also. If you're looking to lose weight, trust me, there's better options.

• starving yourself comes with long term consequences, trust me. Starving yourself can lead to anorexia, even though you may think it won't affect you, it's deadly and takes lives. I'm not trying to scare you but I want you to know that it's dangerous. I know media and society put all these expectations for us girls and it's honestly complete bullshit but we shouldn't go to extreme measures just to fit into these expectations, learn to love yourself. If you still wan't to lose weight, than take a healthy approach and exercise and eat a balanced diet. The hard work you put into achieving your goals will pay off eventually, it just takes patience (:

• Starving yourself doesn't actually make you lose weight. It's common to think it does but it actually makes you gain more fat because it puts your body in this survival mode saving all the fat and creating more. And plus, I tried when I was depressed and it just made me constantly feel weak and constantly have diarrhea and I was at risk of developing an eating disorder. They said it was close. I had to stop because I didn't want an eating disorder cuz I hated having diarrhea constantly.

• If you do it'll slow down your metabolism and you'll gain weight. If you want to lose weight drink a lot of water and eat more fruits and vegetables than anything else.

• Oh Ffs -.- when you get older all the far you store from starving yourself will come out and make you fat

• Do you want to gain all the weight again and more once you eat something? No? Then don't do that.

• The less I say here the better.

• Why do you even want to starve yourself?

• Drink a lot of water, smoke cigs

• don't its not worth it trust me i know

• Just stop eating?

• Drinking a lot of fluids can make you feel fuller, although I wouldn't recommend starving yourself.