How do you feel about stretch marks all over a girls body?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• If they are extreme then I might find it weird and unattractive. But the average stretch marks girls tend to have are barely noticeable and no big deal at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel it is normal, so non big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Providing said person is not obscenely overweight, stretch marks are just part of most everyones life. I am a hips, butt, and leg man so, stretch marks in these places are somewhat of a turn-on/badge of honor because big hips, butts and hips cause stretch marks. To me theyre almost like a statement that reads, yeah, I have big hips, butt, and legs AND they're sexy! I also believe said stretch marks look even hotter on darker skin... just my.02

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest hardly ever notice stretch marks

0|0
    0|0
  • They turn white I can still her her body

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends by all over and how big. If its small ones here and there no big deal because men get them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • based on what i see on the internet they don't look good at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, guys get em too nobody is perfect. And just because you have them doesn't make you flawed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big woman and stretch marks are hot to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • truthfully there ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • I see that you can can relate

• my ex had them but i loved her so i just ignored them and pretended like they wasn't there. because when you love someone you except them for who they are Flaws and all no one is perfect.

• not a fan of it at all, sorry.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously they're not aesthetically appealing but no much to be done about them so just forget about em. Eventually they fade anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no room to talk bc I have light ones on my ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have strech marks myself. You can barely see then and they are on my butt so almost no one can see. When I'm tanned you can't see ANYTHING but still. I think it's ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bi grrrl here = Not + next

0|0
    0|0