How do you feel about stretch marks all over a girls body?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• If they are extreme then I might find it weird and unattractive. But the average stretch marks girls tend to have are barely noticeable and no big deal at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel it is normal, so non big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • They turn white I can still her her body

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest hardly ever notice stretch marks

0|0
    0|0
  • Providing said person is not obscenely overweight, stretch marks are just part of most everyones life. I am a hips, butt, and leg man so, stretch marks in these places are somewhat of a turn-on/badge of honor because big hips, butts and hips cause stretch marks. To me theyre almost like a statement that reads, yeah, I have big hips, butt, and legs AND they're sexy! I also believe said stretch marks look even hotter on darker skin... just my.02

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends by all over and how big. If its small ones here and there no big deal because men get them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • based on what i see on the internet they don't look good at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey, guys get em too nobody is perfect. And just because you have them doesn't make you flawed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big woman and stretch marks are hot to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • not a fan of it at all, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • truthfully there ugly

0|0
    0|0
    • I see that you can can relate

• my ex had them but i loved her so i just ignored them and pretended like they wasn't there. because when you love someone you except them for who they are Flaws and all no one is perfect.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously they're not aesthetically appealing but no much to be done about them so just forget about em. Eventually they fade anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have strech marks myself. You can barely see then and they are on my butt so almost no one can see. When I'm tanned you can't see ANYTHING but still. I think it's ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no room to talk bc I have light ones on my ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bi grrrl here = Not + next

0|0
    0|0